After the breakup

Lily's POV

I got over James after a few days. Marlene and Alice were comforting me. Marlene and Sirius were back on and I was so happy for them. I was going out with lots of people now and it made me happy to see James so sad. Sure he faked it with all those girls and around everyone else but I could tell he was hurting me. Seeing him hurt didn't really make me happy, but I don't want him to think I still like him.
That arrogant toe rag was no longer friends with Remus or Sirius, because they felt that he was wrong and shouldn't have reacted like that. He wasn't even drunk, he just went off and cheated. Even Sirius siad he wouldn't do that. Marlene refuses to talk to him because she also thought that he was wrong, she didn't cheat on Sirius after she thought he cheated.
Grace was becoming apart of us. Remus and her were dating now. Tonight, Marlene, Grace, Alice, and I were having a girls night.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
James' POV
I felt so heartbroken. Lily had no idea what she was doing to me. She had gotten over the break up so quickly, maybe she wasn't hurting so much because she didn't love me. Or it was because she was the one who didn't cheat so she had no guilt.
I don't have anything because Peter went away to visit his sick dad, and Sirius and Remus were no longer my friends. Frank Longbottom with either talk to me and that was basically all my friends.
Sure I have girls at my feet and as I walk the hallways with two girls named Kelly and Mia. They giggled like idiots and I was shocked when I saw Grace walking towards me. She glared at me and tapped Mia on the shoulder. "Mia come here for a second." Mia excused herself. Grace and her were arguing and she came over to me and tapped Kelly on the shoulder and whispered something to her. They both apologized to me and started walking away. I grabbed Mia by her wrist. "Wait why?"
She had a look of regret on her face and opened her mouth to speak when Grace came up to us. "I'd rather you didn't touch my sister." She said as coolly as possible.
And from that moment on I had no one, not even girls and the House Eleves had been told not to give me alcohol.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I went down to the lake and I sat on a rock. I cried and I stayed there the whole day, and no one even tried looking for me. I knew I had to stay strong but.... the lake waters looked so tempting. I knew I could end my misery right then, right there and Lily could be happy with her friends and I'll be in a better place.
I grabbed a shard of rock and stabbed myself a few times and then I started stripping and I jumped in.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Lily's POV
At the girls night I was dared to sneak out and go skinny dipping in the lake. My friends all came with me. I noticed clothes that looked awfully familiar on the ground and I saw a limp body floating in the water. I started screaming.
Marlene walked over. "Lily what the hell. Shut up or we'll all get - "
She stopped yelling when she saw James, floating in the water.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
James was now in the hospital wing, half dead because of me. I went to his dorm and searched through the whole thing. I found a knife next to his wand. I was crying and I thought he was dying because of me. I figured I should be with him to, he doesn't deserve to be all alone. I raised the knife and stabbed my arms and legs. I felt dizzy and my legs collapsed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Alice's POV
I cried against Frank's chest. Me and James were close childhood friends but no one knew where Lily was. Sirius went to go check James' room to see if she had fallen asleep there.
Suddenly the door opened and a frantic Sirius ran in carrying Lily in his arms. She was covered in blood and unconscious. She had tried to kill herself to! This didn't seem like James or Lily. James was really strong and Lily was level headed. And James cheating on Lily didn't really sound right either. The James i knew loved Lily with all his heart and would never cheat. Something strange was going on here.
Soon Remus, Grace, and Frank were in the library with me trying to figure out what could've happened. Marlene and Sirius had stayed with Lily and James.
We figured Bellatrix had imperiused them both, and that James didn't really cheat.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A/N : Listen to the song Idk if you guys are fans of Shawn Mendes but omg the song is so good so listen to it. I'm going to start putting music for each chapter.
Anyway did you guys see any of the coming? If your thinking about killing yourself, tell someone your beautiful and you deserve life so don't do it.
Do you think Lily and James will get back together?
QOTU ( question of the update) : What house are you in?
AOTU : I'm in Ravenclaw ⭐
                            - xoxo gossip girl
(Jk my name is Danielle)