What happened?

3 hours later (Lily's POV)
"Sirius Black! What happened here? James and I leave for 2 minutes and this is what happens." I gave him an angry glare and held up a certain finger before continuing.
"Explain exactly what happened. Where is my sister and why is this vermin unconscious and bleeding on the floor?"

Sirius held his hands up in surrender and backed against the wall. "Easy woman. I have a good explanation. You and James left to do who knows what." He gestured to James neck.
"Anway they started insulting you, calling you all kinds of bad things. And they started insulting me and then James and I just.... snapped. Sparks flew out of my wand and hit Petunia and I don't know what happened but she just dissappeared. Vermin came at me so in self defense I beat him up and he ended up unconscious.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1 hour later
I figured out what happened to Petunia. Sirius's anger made his wand spark and when it hit Petunia it sent her to her room where she was tied to her bed. I don't really understand but whatever.
While me, Vermin, and Petunia sorted out the will James and Sirius were talking in another room.
"So I'll take all mum's jewelry and all the picture albums. That's all I want you can have the rest. Take the house, the car, whatever. I'll take all my stuff and be gone in an hour. "
I said hurriedly. I didn't want anything else it would make me to sad and why would I need a car or a house in the Muggle world?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*Meanwhile with James and Sirius* Sirius's POV

"What did they say to you that made you so upset? Dude you totally blew it in there. I haven't seen you so angry since - "
I cut James off before he could continue.

"They wouldn't stop insulting Lily but then they started picking at me. They were insulting me, telling me that I'm just this crazy because no one likes me and even my own parents probably hate me." I took a deep, shaky breath before continuing.

" It's just so horrible knowing that's the truth. My parents hate me, so does my brother and almost all my realtives. Heck Bellatrix even wants me dead. Well so do the rest of them but still. It just gets so hard sometimes. "

James clapped me on the back.
"Who cares about what those pathetic Muggle say about you. Your freaking Sirius Black. Everyone wants to be you. You're a bad boy, with an awesome personality. And who cares about your family. Also just a reminder; Bellatrix wants me dead to."
       I slapped James on the back.
"Thanks for everything bro," I debated if I should ask the next question on my mind but my lips formed the words before I could stop them.
      "What's with you and Lily?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry it's so short. I have so much homework and tests and stress.
Anways I have so little time and I cant. I probably won't be updating normally I'll November which is when this HUGE exam is. Shoot me now.
I have a new book idea. I might not end up finishing my other one.

For my next update how about 1.6k views, 60 votes, and 17 comments.