Party time

James POV
Lily sat down at the table next to me. "We need to talk. " She whispered into my ear.
       She got up and he followed her. She pulled him into a broom closet.

        I smirked. "A broom closet. Kinky."
"I have a question. Can I throw a party in our room? And can you bring alcohol? Lots of it. I wanna just let loose. Invite anyone you want -"
She was blabbering on and on so before I could think about what I was going to do I grabbed her and crashed my lips against hers.
      After about a minute she broke away looking flustered. "I'm sorry I can't do this."
         She quickly left. People stared at her and she screamed "What you've never seen someone walk out of a broom closet? " and then she stomped off.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Lily's POV
Marlene, Alice, and I were getting ready. I was wearing a short black strapless dress with an open back. I wore black heels with pink bottoms. I let my hair fall down my back and barely wore any makeup, except for lots of mascara because it made my eyes pop, and some lipstick.
         Marlene and Alice had went down a bit before me and by the time I went down the party had already started. I was so noisy I was glad I did a soundproofing spell.
         James walked over to me and handed me some firewhisky. "Where did you get this?" I shouted trying to be louder than the music.
He smiled mysteriously. "I have my sources."

        An hour later I was very tipsy. Sirius walked by all tipsy. "Come with me." He said.
        I followed him. All my friends plus a handful of others were sitting in a circle.
"What game are we playing?" I asked.
"Never have I ever, and then spin the bottle."

I sat down. Some girl from Hufflepuff went first. "Never have I ever gotten so drunk I didn't know who I was."
I took a sip. So did James, Sirius,  Marlene, and a bunch of random people.
           Alice went next. "Never have I ever slept with someone."
I took a swig. So did James, Sirius, Marlene, Remus, and almost everyone else.
I noticed Frank didn't take a swig. For a second I wondered where Peter was but then the thought slipped away.
       This girl I recognized from Ravenclaw, Aubrey, went next. She and her boyfriend were one of the couples who will never break up so it made sense that she said "Never have I ever slept with more than one person."
James took a sip. So did Sirius and Marlene. I saw James looking confused as I took a sip.

         We played a few more rounds until we got bored and started playing spin the bottle.

       Nothing interesting happened during the game.
I went down to dance. I danced around everyone. I banged into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry." I giggled again.
I grab the cup from their hand. "You're so sweet you brought me a drink."
        They lifted the cup from my hand.
I pouted. "No fair. I want it back!"
I saw a cup on a nearby table and spilled it on the person. I ran away laughing as they chased after me.
"Lily! Lily come here."
I ran into a room - I think it's mine.
I laid on the bed.
The person walked in and locked the door.
"Lily look at me. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Will you come with me quietly. If not you or someone else may die."
I gasped. I walked up to him and poked him in the stomach. "That's not nice. We don't kill people."
He grabbed my wrist.
I shrieked.
He put his hand on my mouth.
I bit down on it.
"You b-"
I started screaming again.
They grabbed something out of their pocket and hit me with it.
I screamed as I fell.
Suddenly I heard footsteps.
     Someone rattled the doorknob.
"Lily let me in." I heard James and I never felt so relieved ever.
         The door burst open and suddenly it was just me and James.
I started sobbing.

~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I just saved Lily. I wish I knew who her attacker was so I could kill them. For know though I'll just be there for her.
       She came out of the bathroom, tears streaming down her face. I gave her a hug and she cried onto my shoulder.
         I didn't say anything, I just rubbed her back calmingly until she fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hey guys here's another update. I hope it's better than my other one. Thank you guys so much for over 2,000 reads!
          I do need to take the exams but I have a break now so I was able to write. Listen to the song, it's so good.
Until next time
                            - xoxo Danielle