Double Date

Lily's POV
The day I've been dreading us finally here. I've tried everything to get our of it, I've tried convincing Alice and Frank to come to but they refused. Apparently everyone thinks it's a good idea for me to be moving on even if it's with a total d*ck.
I've been going through a million outfits so far. I don't want to look to slutty because I know he'll hit on me even more, but I don't want to look like a nun either.
In the end I decide on a black crop top with a drooping neckline and a short skirt to go with it. I don't care what he or anyone else thinks. I dress for myself not anyone else.
I grab my clutch and slip into my heels and jacket. I bump into James as I'm leaving and don't even bother saying sorry. I'm still pissed at him. Seeing him makes anger fill up inside of me.
I meet Marlene and Sirius outside. Marlene is wearing a red strapless dress with black boots. I notice her wand sticking out of her boots and laugh silently.
"How'd you get past the guards?" I questioned Marlene. She smiled slyly. "I flirted with them and pretended that I was giving a gift of champagne, and it had a sleeping potion in it. They're not very bright. Let's go, my cousin is meeting us there."

I stomped the whole way there, while Sirius and Marlene murmured to each other quietly. We arrived to this cutesy little store that no one really goes to. An old lady runs it, but she's a great cook and no one will be around to blab that we left the school.

When we walked in, Damon, Marlene's cousin was already there. He smiled when he saw me. "Damn Lily you got hot. Last time I saw you you were just a cute little fetus."
I glared at him. "I would say the same to you, but I'd be lying." He laughed. "Still the same old Lily."
"Still the same old Damon."
"C'mon the way we parted was just so fun, and judging from your attire I'm sure you'd still be up for it."
Marlene butted in. "What are you talking about Damon?" He just smiled and said "I'm just reminiscing about the good old days."

I hate him so much. We just sat down and I'm stuck sitting next to him. After our food was delivered, the old lady went to the back to go asleep so I got up to steal some firewhisky. I'm going to need it if I want to get through the night.
I sit back down with the bottle. "Score."
I made up a fun drinking game to play. Every time Damon made a crude comment I drank. I was basically always drinking, because he was making crude comments the whole time. We all were talking and as the night continued on I got in a better mood.
Marlene stood up. "Hey Lily, Sirius and I are going to go for a walk. Damon is going to take you to his hotel room and you're going to sleep there. We don't have lessons tomorrow so it's fine. We'll come get you tomorrow. You're to drunk to come back with us."
I jumped up. "Damon and I will have so much fun. Come on Damon let's go." I giggled and twirled my hair. I leaned on him. "You smell really good. Like cookies. Oh my god I'm hungry like I can eat a cow." I eyed him. "Or you."
He smirked and picked me up bridal style. "I'm taking you to my hotel room and then the fun will begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next day with a massive headache. I rolled over and groaned. Where was I? My hand hit something hard and I sat up. I looked next to me and saw a shirtless Damon lying there. What the hell? What did I do last night? I don't remember anything.
I saw my clothes in a pile on the floor and quickly got dressed. I washed my face. I used a spell to make my hair look good and I found a tin of mints so my breath didn't smell like something died. I was about to slip out the door when Damon sat up.
"You're not leaving just yet."
In a flash he was by the door blocking my exit . I tried to push past him but he slapped my hand away.
"I need you do some stuff for me. Otherwise I'll tell my dear cousin Marlene everything. You don't want me to do that do you?"
I shook my head no. "What happened last night?"
He threw me something. "Drink this and I think you'll remember."
I quickly debated in my head whether I should drink it or not and I decided I should. I quickly sipped it and suddenly I remembered everything. My lips on his, me telling him everything that's happened in the past year.
I gasp. "What do you want with me?"
"Well you know that potion you just drank. Your memories came back, but now I can control you. The potion will fully kick in, in about five minutes. I'm going to make you my girlfriend and my spy. When the Muggle Studies professor goes missing, you'll go to Professor Dumbledore and tell him you think I'm a great candidate. "
My mind suddenly goes blank and I feel a numbing sensation. "Yes Damon."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Damon's POV
I walked into Professor Dumbledore's smiling. He stood up and I walked over to shake his hand. He smiled at me. "Damon how good to see you. I assume you're here for the new position that's open." He pulled out a big file and leafed through it. "Well you had exceptional grades during your time here and three student recommendations. Why do you want this job?"
"I have a few reasons. For one, I really feel like Marlene should be around family, and to be honest I kind of need to be around family too. She and her family are the only family I have left and I'd like to be able to watch over her. And I've been traveling around the world ever since I left Hogwarts, and I've picked up a lot on Muggle's behaviors."

"OK you've got the job."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My plans are going perfectly. I've got Lily under my spell and I've got the job. I have go meet with some people before I decide what to do next. I hear a knock on the door. I walk over to the door and open it. A group of black hooded figures walk into the room. They all pull off their hoods. I smirk at all them. "Welcome future Death Eaters."
I call out the numbers of those who will get their marks now. The Dark Lord doesn't like it when his members know who each other are.
The rest of the group leaves dissapointedly. I look at the rest of them. "All you guys have done something to impress the Dark Lord in one way or another. You are all sworn to secrecy. Traitors will be punished by death." I continue on with the speech I have to say.

I notice some names on my list that Professor Dumbledore told me to pay special attention to. Little does he know that he hired a Death Eater who would never rat them out. He told me to keep a special eye on Bellatrix Lestrange, Severus Snape, and Mike Poller. As if I would turn in my own kind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I said I wasn't going to update until I got 50 views on my last chapter but I'm in a really depressed mood and when I'm sad I write. I don't know when I'm going to be updating next because life is really hard for me right now so I'll see. Hopefully I will update every week or two but idk whatever works out. -xoxo Danielle
P.S: I named Damon after Damon from TVD because I love him.