School Troubles

3RD PERSON POV
School had been going on for a week. Slowly the Mauraders and Lily and her friends all became a group. Marlene and Sirius were a couple now. Alice was asked to go to Hogsmeade by Frank. And James was trying to think of ways to ask Lily.
It was Potions class and James wasn't the best at Potions. Lily was top of their class along with Snape.
All the Mauraders were in that class. So was Marlene. Marlene and Sirius decided to be partners, and James and Remus were partners. Lily partnered with a girl named Grace.
Lily and Grace finished first and got an O. Lily spotted Remus staring at Grace. She tapped James on the shoulder. "Switch seats with Grace, I'll help you complete the potion and you can claim all the credit.
James happily switched places with Grace. Grace and Remus starting having a conversation on werewolf rights. Remus had a big smile on his face.
"Ok now drop the bat eyeballs in." Lily told James. James grabbed some random thing and put it in instead.
"No James your potions going to --"
Lily didn't get to finish her sentence. It was to late. The potion had exploded.
James and Lily got sent out to wash up. They walked in silence for awhile before James grabbed Lily's hand. "Will you go out with me?"
Lily smiled mischievously. "Hmm let me think"
"Lilllllly." James whined.
"Of course James."
"So does that mean you'll be me my girlfriend?
"Only if you'll be my boyfriend. "
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Back in Potions class, Sirius and Marlene were making out while Slughorn wasn't looking. He turned around. "Miss McKinnon, Mr Black detention for both of you."
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Lily and James went to the prefect bathroom to wash off. Lily was drying her hair with her wand when she felt something being poured over her. She soon around. "James Ignotus Potter!" She smirked and poured water all over him.
They had a water fight in the bathroom, and made so much noise McGonagall found them and gave them detention.

AN: I KNOW IM A DISPICABLE PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING AND THEN MAKING SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER.