Digging a Hole to China

Start from the beginning

I layed back down looking at Riza. She looked lazy and tired. She still looked pretty, although I could live without the drooling. But I guess that's what happens if you don't sleep for a whole book.

I just wonder what she was dreaming about...

Riza

~~~/~/~~~}> into Riza's dream world <{~~~\~\~~~

"Mehhh what's going on...?" I moan. I sit up and look around.

I was on a bed made of ivy and flowers, in a room with the walls made of ceramics. Like a teapot.

The ground was grass with a cobblestone path all around. It was like a house. There were large upside-down horseshoe shaped windows, with shutters rhat opened to the outside. The kitchen and bathtub were in oppisite corners, however below windows.

Wherever I was, I wanted to leave. It was almost like a fairytale.

I start to anaylize myself: I was wearing a white lacy dress with a blue cloth thrown over it. The top part was elegant with what looked like pearls embeaded in it.

My hair was curled elegantly and pushed back with a headband. I could tell from the full-length mirror that stood near the bathtub. But how and why was I so beautiful?

I felt like Alice trapped in a teapot. This wasn't normal. I knew I was dreaming...but why was I here?

I look to my feet. Glass heels. I kick them off and untie the ribbon that was tied in a bow on the back of the dress. The ribbons drag behind me several feet. I start to run around in circles around the room with the ribbons dragging behind me. I notice the dress got shorter and the blue cloth ontop that I grabbed became a cloak for me. I looked like a fairy without wings.

I threw on the cloak and headed for the now appeared wooden door. But no matter how hard I tried, the door would not budge. The windows became locked shut.

I groaned in agnoy, as if I deserved this.

I tried to use my powers, but they didn't work.

"So you've finally realized you're trapped in your dream world." I turn. A young version of me, Aly, and Alagretto are standing there, however Aly was the only one who spoke.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Simple." Little Aly stated, "your consious created us to help you sort out issues. You're just responding to your own self trying to interpret life."

Little 'Gretto looked at me. I wanted to hug him. He looked so cute. I wish 'Gretto was here. He'd know what to do.

I started to cry. The tears streaked down my cheeks. I didn't know what to do. I was lost.

I return to the bed in the center of the room and sit on it. I just think.

"Question: say you only have five minutes to say goodbye to the rest of your friends before going to battle. What do you do?" Aly asked.

I look to my feet, "five minutes isn't alot of time when you're freaking out and nervous."

"But that battle will save everyone. It'll be everything you're afraid of though."

I look too the windows, "then...then I won't look away. I'll shine. Shine so bright that it'll blind nature. She won't believe how far I've come and that I'm willing to finish this."

Little Aly nodded, "You've got the right idea. Now won't you look: you're a cute little girl, and you've got someone people would fight over getting their hands on.