"Uggggggh!" Merida replied, hoping her mother believed that she was just waking up. Hiccup and I tried not to laugh, since it was kind of funny.

"I'll take that as a yes. Your friends need to go home soon because we have some important family business to take care of." Elinor continued.

"Okay. How about two o'clock?" Merida asked through her pillow.

"Sounds good to me." Elinor replied through the door. We slept till 1:30.

"Merida! Your friends need to go home!" Elinor yelled as she woke us up.

"Okay!" Merida replied. Hiccup and I quickly packed our bags and had Merida drive us home.

"Bye Hic!" Merida said as she kissed him goodbye.

"Bye Mer! See you soon!" Hiccup replied. Soon, we got to my house and Merida dropped me off at the door.

"Bye Anna! Don't tell anyone about last night!" Merida teased.

"Trust me, I won't!" I laughed. I sat on our couch and petted Olaf. I waited for Elsa to come home so we could talk about last night. It was so much fun. I haven't had that much fun in a long time.

*Rapunzel's POV*
I couldn't fall back asleep. So I decided to work on a painting. I started painting Eugene with Pascal on his shoulder. I was halfway through when I heard Elsa groaning awake. "Good morning sleeping beauty!" I greeted.

"Hey Rapunzel!" Elsa stretched. "What time is it?" She asked.

"Almost noon. Want something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure." Elsa replied. We ran downstairs and ate some brunch. "So, Eugene likes you, huh?" Elsa teased.

"Yeah, he does. It makes me so happy and relieved." I giggled. I looked at my phone, to see if I had any texts. I had tons and tons from Tonya. I must've had a look of worry because then Elsa stopped eating.

"What wrong?" Elsa asked.

"Tonya." I groaned.

"What did she do?" Elsa asked.

"She's texting me a bunch of junk about last night and how I like Jack and she's always known." I rambled angry.

"Good going Eugene." Elsa grumbled.

"Yeah, seriously." I chuckled. I wondered if everyone else got texts from her. I decided to call Eugene and check. "I'm going to call the boys quick, okay?" I asked Elsa.

"Go for it." Elsa smiled. I punched in Eugene's number and waited to see if he would pick up.

"Hey Blondie. What's up?" Eugene answered.

"Hey. I just wanted to ask you if you got any texts from Tonya." I replied.

"Yeah, here I'll put you on speaker with everyone else." Eugene said. I heard him juggle the phone around and set it on a table. "Hey Rapunzel." They said.

"Hey, I'll put you on speaker too. It's just Elsa and me." I giggled.

"Hey guys!" Elsa cheered.

"Hey Elsa!" They replied.

"So what kind of texts did you guys get?" I asked.

"She told me that I was a liar and everyone hates me." Kristoff yelled.

"She told me that she loves me but she hates my friends!" Jack shouted.

"She told me that I was a big flirt and no one could actually love me." Eugene chuckled.