Sans x Reader

You were walking through Snowdin to the skelebros house. You have gotten to know everyone well here now. Everyone was kind and fun. You liked them all very much, but you felt something different whenever you were around Sans. It was a feeling you could never describe, it sent a tingling feeling all throughout your body when you were around him. You always rehearsed telling him in the mirror but were too scared to do it or Papy would be around. You kept walking lost in your thoughts when you ran straight into someone well more like tripped over them. "Oh my god, I am so sorry." You reached out a hand so you could help them up. At first you didn't recognize them, then you saw a blue hoodie that you could never forget. It was Sans. Your face turned a deep red. As you frantically apologized. Sans just stood there laughing. You saw him and stopped immediately. "S-Sans, why are you laughing?" He looked up at you his face red trying not to burst with laughter.
 "Heh, kid. Looks like your already 'falling' for me." He snorted after falling on the ground from laughing. You blushed, and laughed lightly. You helped him up again just looking into eachothers eyes for about 10 seconds until Sans looked away. " Hey, Y/N we should go inside. You don't want to be chilled to the 'bone'." " Okay.. Let's go." You followed Sans back to their cabin. Papyrus was in the kitchen with Undyne making spaghetti. " AH, HUMAN. I SEE MY BROTHER HAS FOUND YOU!  I ALSO HAVE MADE SPAGHETTI! WOULD YOU LIKE SOME, HUMAN?" "No thank you Papyrus." "OKAY, HAVE FUN WITH SANS." Papyrus looked around making sure Sans wasn't in the room. He walked over to you and sorta whispered in your ear  "HUMAN, WHEN WITH SANS MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T TAKE YOU INTO THE 'BONE-ZONE'." You nodded your head and walked up to Sans'  room. He was sitting on his bed, you opened the door and he looked at you a blue blush spread over his cheekbones, and a pillow over his 'area'. You walked over to him and sat down next to him a smirk on your face. " Y-Y/N, i-it's not what it looks like." You crawled onto his lap sitting on the pillow. " So Sans, Papyrus told me something about this 'bone-zone'. I was wondering what it was.." You leaned closer onto him. You saw a slight glowing blue show from beneath the pillow. " Well, Y/N if you really want to know then why don't I show you." Sans pushed you over so you were lying on your back looking at him on top of you. Sans smirked looking you up and down. A small string of blue drool falling out of his mouth onto your stomach.  You looked up at him, his eye flashing blue and orange. His eyesockets (Idk) were full of hunger and lust. He leaned close into your ear and purred into your ear. " Y/N, I think you're going to have a 'great' time." You felt his tongue slide down your neck, leaving a trail of glowing blue saliva. 

____________________________________________________________________ Hey, my Blueberry Sinners, this was my first story that I've made. Should I make a part two for this chapter. I will also do requests, but no fontcest or OC's. It's hard for me. Anyway, please give me ideas on what I should do next and if I should do a part two which I probably will. Also I might to OC requests later on. Bai, my little Blueberry Sinners!