Zeno X Reader X Yoon #1 (Akatsuki no Yona)

Your legs were sore. Your mind was tired. It was dark.

But yet your eyes were wide open.

You had never really thought of yourself to be a night person. You woke up early, slept early. You treasured your beauty sleep, just like how it loved you back. However, it looked like it had a change of heart.

"Can't sleep?" An all-so-familiar voice said beside you. Turning to face the yellow-haired male, you nodded.

"Then do you wanna do something with Zeno?" There was a hint of mischief in Zeno's voice and you agreed immediately. Whenever you were with Zeno, you were guaranteed fun. Although sometimes your fun came at the expense of others. Like the time you put a bug in Kija's bag, or made Jae-ha sniff love potion when Hak was in front of him. Since you couldn't sleep anyway, why not?

Careful not to wake Yoon on the other side of you, the two of you crept stealthily away from the gang.

"Close your eyes, miss." You did as Zeno told you, squeezing your eyes shut. He then held your hand gently and led you carefully into the forest. Your hands held tightly onto Zeno's as you took every step with caution. When Zeno's footsteps stopped, so did yours.

"We're here!" Zeno said excitedly. Slowly, you opened your eyes and gasped.

Both of you stood in front of a lake. The full moon was bright in the sky, making the clear waters of the lake glisten. You immediately felt your fatigue disappear as the serene of the lake and forest overtook you.

"It's beautiful..." Those were the only words that could escape your mouth.

"Yup. Just like the miss."

You blushed slightly, giggling slightly.

Smiling, Zeno plopped himself onto the ground, and you followed. Your stomach growled and you turned a faint red in embarrassment. Your stomach definitely wasn't used to staying up late at night.

"Let's eat!"

You looked at Zeno questioningly.

"Eat what? The bugs in the forest?"

"This!" The hyperactive blonde pulled out two slices of bread from his bag.

You cheered silently at the sight of food. I mean, who doesn't?

"And where exactly did you get that bread I wonder?" Just as you were about to take a bite of the bread, an annoyed voice came from behind the two of you. You recognized the voice instantly.

"Yoon!"

"And here I was wondering where that went." Yoon strolled up and sat down on your other side.

You looked towards the strawberry-blonde, only to find that he was staring straight back into your eyes. Red started crawling into your cheeks as you avoided his gaze. However, you did occasionally sneak peaks at the male.

"You know how worried I was when I saw you were missing?" Yoon muttered, his face a slight pink.

You squealed internally at how cute he was and ruffled his hair, beaming.

You turned your attention back to the beautiful scenery in front of you, taking it all in as you stared in comfortable silence, while munching on your bread. You assumed the other two were doing the same. They were in a sense, staring at what they thought was beautiful, except that it was a person. And that person was you.

Plopping the last bit of bread into your mouth, you dusted the crumbs off your hands and stood up. You ushered for the two males to do the same as you gestured towards camp.

Skipping off first, you did not notice the glares exchanged by the two behind your back.