Trafalgar Law #1 (One Piece)

Apart from him being the one with the smartest brains in the whole cohort, (Name) knew absolutely nothing about Trafalgar Law. They were in the same medical course, but she had never spoken to him even once. (Name) was naturally really friendly and got along with everyone, so he was probably the only one she hadn't talked to yet in her class. Law had short dark blue hair and hardly interacted with people if he didn't need to. All he ever said was related to work, nothing about his interests, nor personal life. (Name) had a subconscious habit of observing people, and Law caught her eye. What actually interests her was that although Law was such a introvert, he had piercings in his ears, and dyed his hair a beautiful dark blue. (Name)'s hands itched to touch the soft-looking hair. Looking at how Law kept to himself, (Name) wanted to try to get to know him better, but she never got the chance.

And then the chance came. (Name) was miraculously, after never being put into any group with Law in it despite being classmates for almost a year, asked by Law to be his partner for a long term assignment. She could not believe her ears. Why would Law choose her? The only rule was that the pair must be people of different genders but for Law to pick her -- she could hardly believe it. She had never once interacted with him so why? (Name) tried not to get her hopes up as she asked the blue-head and she was right to not have. "You have good grades." was all he said.

---
[The next day]

The bell chimed, signalling the start of the two hour lunch break. (Name) and Law had agreed to spend their lunch breaks working on the project, since it seemed like a tough one. She peeked into his classroom (they took different language classes), scanning for him when a flirtatious blonde flew up to her, asking if she wanted to hand out. (Name) was actually really good-looking, and this happened pretty often to her.

"Sorry maybe next time." She flashed a smile and asked. "Is Law still here?"

The whole class seemed to suddenly quiet down and eyes focused on (Name), as if trying to etch her into their memories. A super cute girl is coming to look for the cold-hearted Trafalgar Law?! And during lunch time?! (Name) could feel herself blushing a little. Having so much attention in a place filled with strangers wasn't exactly the most comfortable. All eyes shifted towards Law as he stood up and strolled towards (Name).

"Let's go." He said coolly.

"What about your lunch?" She asked, seeing that he wasn't holding any food of any kind.

"Don't need it." Law started towards the roof and (Name) trotted after him, trying to keep up to his speed.

"You shouldn't skip meals! And even so when you're a medical student. You'll set a bad example for your patients." She advised him but Law just ignored her.

"I have no time to make some stupid lunch and I don't intend to do so either." Law pushed open the door to the roof.

 "Then I'll make one for you." (Name) said as they found a spot and sat down.

Law stared at her and frowned. "Do as you like."

Seeing that Law finally gave in, a smile spread over her face triumphantly. Then she suddenly realized -- she and Law were holding a perfectly normal conversation. He probably isn't that bad after all!

---

For the next few remaining weeks of school, (Name) made lunch for Law and he ate it all up without a single word of thanks, compliment nor critique. (Name) didn't mind as long as he was eating it. She hated to see food go to waste, especially food she made herself.

Then it was finally the school holidays. You could literally see students jumping for joy as they planned out what they were going to do, temporarily forgetting that they had a pile of assignments to complete during the break. Seriously how is this even a break? Do schools even know the meaning of a holiday? (Name) sighed. She still remembered. She was going to continue meeting Law during the holidays and her heart warmed as she thought of him. He had finally opened himself up to her, talking a lot more than he used to and she was happy about it.

[Flashback to lunch break]

"So we'll continue meeting during the holidays." (Name) concluded as she looked at her watch. They had to return to their classrooms soon.

"Oh... um (Name), could you make lunch on those days? I like your cooking... " Law averted his eyes, a pale shade of red flashing across his cheeks. (Name) thought he looked so cute at that moment.

"Sure! Glad you like it." She smiled widely. "Maybe I should make sandwiches -

"No!" Law blurted out as (Name) looked at him. "I... don't like bread..."

(Name) chuckled and promised she wouldn't make any sort of bread.

---

[At Law's house for the assignment]

"So we should actually choose this instead of that." Law pointed at some of our research.

"Okay okay." (Name) glanced at her watch. 1pm. "Oh we should eat now."

(Name) cleared the table and started unpacking the lunch and placed a container on the table, one filled with onigiri. Law started gulping down the rice balls. He was famished, and (Name)'s food was just too yummy to resist. She laughed softly as she watched him gobble down the food and noticed that there was a grain of rice on his face.

"Law you have rice on your face."

Law started wiping at different spots on his face, but for some reason never seemed to be able to get the grain off.

(Name) reached out subconsciously and gently took the grain of rice off of his face only to notice what she was doing a second later and she froze. There was hardly any distance between the two of them and (Name)'s heart started pounding and her face flushed. Withdrawing her hand as quickly as possible, (Name) averted her gaze to the onigiri, not wanting to look at Law until she calmed herself down. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist and she turned to face Law before he pushed her down to the ground, pinning her under him.

"Law?" (Name)'s heartbeat seemed to increase by the second as she stared at Law's yellow eyes. 

"(Name)." (Name) was shocked at Law's sudden serious tone. "Y-Yes?"

"Be mine."

After taking a few moments to register what he had just said into her head, (Name)'s eyes widened and she leapt up, wrapping her arms around Law's neck as Law's arms rested on her back. "Yes" She whispered into his ear, and both of them stayed in their embrace, before Law put his left hand behind (Name)'s head and pushed her gently towards him as he leaned in...