Uchiha Sasuke #1 (Naruto Shippuuden)

(Name) felt that it was unfortunate that there had to be gender segregation in physical education class, and most of the girls agreed with her. "We want to be with Sasuke-kun~" many of the girls would whine, while some others embraced the reality that they could only admire him from afar for that one hour. Just like the other girls, (Name) loved Sasuke, but unlike the rest, she didn't blindly fangirl over him; she had her reasons.

As the boys started the high jump, the girls started their run. (Name) started jogging lightly as her eyes shifted unconsciously in Sasuke's direction. It was his turn to jump. As he ran, his raven-black hair swayed in the wind, adding to the charm that he already had. (Name)'s mind floated back to when she and Sasuke first met. 

---

(Name) had always been sickly. As a result, she missed the first day of school due to another attack by the 'Cold army'. By the time she was able to go back to school, everybody else had already formed cliques, leaving her all alone. What's more, she stayed at home most of the time, and hardly interacted with people, developing her bad habit of talking softly and becoming very shy. However, her looks did not spare a thought for her personality. Due to her having a cute face, she was frequently approached by the guys, and because of her shy personality, she replied softly, hiding her face and blushing slightly. This led to the girls in her class coming to the conclusion that she liked to act cute, and distanced themselves from her, gossiping about her every chance they got. 

It was Sasuke who noticed that she was alone. She had also taken an interest in Sasuke, who was from the same class. He wasn't like the flirty guys who tried to talk to her, nor the ones who were just plain nice. He was different. Everyday, he would wear his mask to hide his emotions and that attracted girls to his seemingly "badass" attitude, if his face, grades and athletic abilities didn't attract enough already. 

Sasuke was the one who walked into the classroom one day after school; the day that some girls in class decided to pick on her.

"Stop acting as if you're so cute! Looking down on us!" Ino spat out, looking at (Name) in disgust.

"Think you're so high and mighty?" Sakura shoved (Name) backwards.

Grabbing her books in her arms tightly, (Name) closed her eyes and braced herself for the fall. However, it never came. All (Name) felt was a pair of strong arms supporting her. Glancing backwards, she blushed. Sasuke's face was so close to hers. Jumping back to her feet, (Name) whispered a soft "thank you".

" Don't you guys feel any shame at all? Picking on someone?" Sasuke stared coldly at the duo. "Aren't you guys just jealous because she more attractive than you guys?"

He called me attractive. (Name)'s blush deepened.

After that, nobody picked on (Name) ever again.

---

(Name) would never be able to forget that time. More accurately, she would not be able to forget about him

Just then, Sasuke's eyes met hers and she immediately turned away, flustered. However, being the klutz she was, she tripped over her own leg. Falling forward, (Name) stretched out her hands to shield herself from the fall, but in the end, her knees were scraped. 

"Ouch!" (Name) whimpered under her breath, sitting up and blowing at her wound. All her classmates stopped their activities and crowded around.

Suddenly, a familiar pair of arms slid under her back and legs, lifting her up bridal style. (Name)'s eyes widened in surprised and she froze, not knowing how to react.

"Iruka-sensei! I'm taking her to the nurse's room!" Salute shouted monotonously in the direction of their teacher. Without waiting for his reply, Sasuke headed off.

"Um... Uchiha-san, I can walk..." (Name) finally managed to stammer out.

"Sasuke."

"Huh?"

"Call me Sasuke."

"Um...then... S-Sasuke-kun, I can walk you know..."

Despite (Name)'s protests, or what seemed like protests, Sasuke refused to put her down until they reached the nurse's room.

---

(Name) lay on the bed in the nurse's room. She was all alone with Sasuke, and she couldn't stand the tension anymore. "I-I'll go get a drink!" You blurted out, pushing the sheets away and getting ready to stand up.

Suddenly, Sasuke's strong arms pushed (Name) back onto the bed, and he stayed hovering above her, with his hands on each side of her head, rendering her without an escape route. 

"You were watching me just now weren't you?" Sasuke asked in his smooth voice, locking his eyes with hers, making her heart thump faster.

"W-who would wanna watch you" (Name) turned her head to one side, avoiding his gaze.

Sasuke put his hand on her head, having a feel of her silky hair before sliding his hand down to her chin. Turning her head to face him, he leaned downwards, planting a kiss on (Name)'s lips.

"Wha-" (Name)'s face flushed a deep red and her brain froze. 

"Now you're looking at me aren't you?" Sasuke smiled slyly, a tinge of playfulness in his voice.

"I-I've only been looking at you only anyway..." (Name) murmured, avoiding his gaze once again.

Sasuke grinned triumphantly, and leaned down again to claim another victory prize.