Hitsugaya Toshiro #1 (Bleach)

Matsumoto Rangiku and Hitsugaya Toshiro gathered the Tenth Division into their usual training grounds. Once everybody was there, Toshiro started talking. "You guys... We've noticed that lesser hollows have been slain by the Tenth Division, and daily chores are not being done properly. Anybody care to explain?" Toshiro scanned the crowd with an emotionless expression. "So as captain," he continued. "I'm giving you guys a break to rejuvenate yourselves." Everyone stared at him blankly, trying to make clear of what he just said. They all thought that with the atmosphere, they were probably going to be punished, but instead, they all got a break. They cheered and Rangiku stepped up, grinning like she always does. "And so we've decided to go to the hot springs! We'll be leaving tomorrow so prepare your bags people. Forth Seat Yushima Oko will be in charge of the guys, and Third Seat (Full Name) will be in charge of the girls. Dismissed!" With that, Rangiku and Toshiro left the members to excite over the trip.

---

-Time skip to first night at the hot springs-

(Name) carried her bathing necessities and headed towards the hot springs by herself. The girls wanted to continue gossiping in the room, so (Name) had to go bathe by herself. Reaching her destination, she looked up for a glance and entered the one which said 'Female'. After she had entered, an orange-headed woman sneaked quietly to the bath signs and switched the 'Female' with the 'Male'. Chuckling to herself, she went back to join in to the girl gossip.

---

Stripping all her clothes off, (Name) folded them nicely and placed them in the basket provided. Then she wrapped a towel around herself and walked towards the hot spring. Squatting down and soaking herself in the water, (Name) noticed that there was a silhouette of someone else there too. Making her way towards the shadow, she said "I thought you guys were still in the room?" She was glad there was someone else to bathe with her.

"(Name)?!" (Name) could hear an all-too-familiar voice calling out her name.

"Shiro-kun! What are you doing here?" She asked, surprised when she could finally see Toshiro through the steam. Her face started turning red as she stared at Toshiro's naked torso, with well-toned abs carved into his flesh. His arms were perched on the rim of the hot spring, resting on the rocks as he slouched in the water.

"I could ask you the same thing you idiot! This is the men's bath!" Toshiro's face started to turn as red as (Name)'s, as he looked at her with only a towel wrapped around her. The towel was not exactly very wide, so it was so short that it barely covered (Name)'s buttocks, revealing her long slender legs to the fullest. 

" But when I came in it said 'female'! Probably..." (Name) defended herself, at the same time not wanting Toshiro to get the wrong idea. Especially not him.

Toshiro immediately thought of a possibility -- Matsumoto Rangiku. It wouldn't be weird if she was the one who set this up. He sighed. "Anyway, you have to get out of here fast. The other guys are coming soon..." Toshiro's sentence was cut off by the wooden door sliding open and the chattering of guys filled the air. "Finally! The bath!"

Both Toshiro and (Name) spun their heads towards that direction and stared in horror. As the voices neared them, Toshiro grabbed (Name)'s wrist and pulled her behind him, trying to hide her as much as possible, which was a little difficult due to his huggable size.

"Hitsugaya-taichou1! How could you leave us out like that?" The first guy emerged and stepped into the water. He was followed by the rest of the guys who one by one sunk into the hot spring. 

"You guys, get out for a while." Toshiro said calmly, trying not to blush, but failing terribly. (Name) was between him and the rocks, so he could feel her hands on his back, trying to put some distance between them as he backed into her with the guys advancing to join him.

On the other hand, (Name)'s face was flushed too, as she gently put her hands on Toshiro's back, silently telling him that he was getting too close. Shiro-kun's back is so broad... (Name)'s face turned a deeper red as she turned to the side, not looking at Toshiro.

"Ehhhhh why taichou? We want to enjoy the bath too!" The guys whined, inching closer towards them.

"OUT NOW OR I'LL FREEZE YOUR ASSES OFF! THIS IS AN ORDER!" Toshiro roared, sending all the division members flying out of the hot springs. When all if them were gone, Toshiro and (Name) relaxed their tensed bodies. (Name) thanked Toshiro, averted eye contact. She then went to wear her clothes, before leaping out of the hot springs, blushing madly.

Toshiro did the same and went out to see everyone gathered around.

"Hitsugaya-taichou! Matsumoto-fukutaichou2 told us that (Name)-san was with you! So when's the wedding?"

Just then, (Name) walked towards them from the other direction and everybody looked at both of them, smirking.

Toshiro and (Name) looked at each other and made eye contact before turning away, blushing slightly.