Thirty-seven

I got up to go and see what was happening. Cc had turned off the live chat with fans and was stood with the rest of them gaping over my phone.

I coughed slightly to get their attention. All five heads spun around and a surprised looking Jake beaconed me to go forward. I took a deep breath as I was getting so confused with this.

Why were they so surprised by this message it's not as if it was something incredibly interesting at all. Yes it was a little strange that Raven had messaged but all I wanted was some way of replying to her. I didn't want to get all the guys involved at all.  

Then a thought popped into my head. How did she get my number?  That night that she left me my phone was stolen so my number was changed too. So how did she get it?

I called Jake into the side room with me. "Jake what is it that makes this so surprising?" Jake tilted his head obviously not quite understanding or just putting on an act. I looked him dead in the eye and asked "Jake is there something you're not telling me?"

"No not at all" he said while biting his lip. I decided that if just play along I knew very well that he was lying to me to hide something very important but I nodded my head and left it there with him.

I soon pulled Jinxx in to spill the news as I knew he can't lie otherwise he feels bad. I looked at him and asked the same question j asked Jake "what makes the message so surprising?" He looked at his leg them back up at me and sighed.

"Basically it's surprising because you two haven't spoken for at least a year now. And practically don't know each other anymore. We were surprised to see a reply from her."

"Reply?!" I was getting so confused now. What was going on??

-----------------------------------
Yay I've done another chapter today!! What do you guys think? Leave a comment and vote please. Thank you!