Thirteen

Once I had finished dancing around celebrating the guys must have asked my mum for permission to get a tattoo.

Ashley picked me up bridal style and carried me out in to the bus. 
I hadn't been in the bus that much before so I had to do some exploring.

I walked out of the main room and to the back of the bus. I have to say this buss is massive. At the back was the bathroom with shower in one corner the toilet in the other and the sink on the walk in the middle.

When you walk out of the bath room there are two doors left and right. In the left side was the bunks.  I have to say it was messy in there. Inside were six beds. Three bunk beds.

In the right side there was a storage room that they kept most of there stuff. I could see three guitars. Two bass guitars. A black drum set and I think it was a violin.

Once you step down from there you are in the main room where they were all sitting. Cc was drinking a can of monster and so was Andy and Ashley. Jinxx and Jake were driving the bus.

There was a door from the main room to a small kitchen and another to the drivers seat and passenger seat witch is where Jinxx and Jake were.

I sat on the couch with a pad of paper and a pen and started to draw what I wanted inked on myself always remembering think before you ink.

Ooooo what do you think she will get inked on herself?? Thanks for reading!😀