Thrity-two

He said hi and ran back to the stage and as it happened a roar of a thousand people filled the air. It was getting close to a little break now but I was still terrified of going up on the stage.

They played fallen angels and Andy gave the notice that they'd be back on stage in 15 mins. I saw Andy waving bye to his fans before coming off if the stage.

Andy came over to me looking really happy and warn out. He asked how I was and gave Juliet a nice big hug. Cc came bouncing over with a drink in his hands for him and Andy.

Andy chugged the drink down and said that he's going back on stage. He gave me a wink and before I knew it he was talking to his fans again.

Jinxx, Jake, cc and Ashley soon followed and the music started to play again. Fans were singing along and waving their arms in the air. It was a sea of hands and wrist bands.

I was still afraid of a what they would think of me and if they will join me in singing saviour. Was this a bad idea? Had I made an awful mistake? Questions were burning the inside of my head. It was giving me a headache. I asked Juliet for some tablets to help calm it down. Which after a little bit it did.

I was still quite worried about it but I knew that it was just one song song and that I probably wouldn't be up there for more than 10 minutes. As time caught up with me so did my excitement. The worried thoughts were fading and I knew that soon it was my turn to shine.

The one thought that kept me going was the one that shouted at me to smile be happy and don't let anyone bother you. I had to make her proud. I had to make my mum proud. No matter what happened.  I looked up to the sky smiled and watched Andy dance around the stage.

Hi guys sorry for not updating for like what seems like for forever. The chapter isn't that long I do apologise but as you might have guessed I don't have time to write. Andyhow, hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment telling me what you think. Thanks again and I should write some more soon. Bye.