Thirty - four

Then Jinxx started on the piano the crowd fell silent. I looked at Andy as he mouthed 'you'll be okay' to me. The tune was already engraved in my head and the lyrics started to flow out of my mouth. "And then I lost it all and who can save me now?" People were singing quietly so that you could still hear the words flow out of my mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt the music move through me. The crowds were waving their hands to beat as Juliet made her way to the stage.

Everyone stared in awe as she entered. She looked at me and gave me a wink of encouragement. The instumental piece kicked in as it got closer and closer to Juliet's solo. She sounded much better singing in person than on the record. Groups of girls started to sing along with her and it sounded amazing. The whole of the crowd singing with us and just the music. Many people swayed to and fro waving their hands as well. 

We all moved away from the microphones and just left everyone's voices fill the atmosphere like never before. Some of these people have never had their time to speak or their time to show who they are. After being put down all of there lives this was their moment were they can let the music take them away with all the other people around them.

"I believe that we all fall down sometimes" I sang as the crowd sang the backing vocals. It felt as if the world had fallen silent at this moment. Nothing could be heard except the soft hum of a thousand voices brought together through music. A thousand lost souls who have found their owner for this moment. The moment when the world fell silent for the lost and forgotten. The broken and unfixed.

The song finished as fans clapped and applauded each other plus us on the stage. Before I left the stage some one shouted "you should sing more often you sound amazing and have a voice of an angel that has made it down to us to sing and show us light in the darkest of things." I smiled and made my way to the centre microphone. "I am pleased to have sang for you tonight" I said. " you have been an amazing crowd. Who ever just said that thank you you couldn't realise how much those words mean to me and how that burrowed into my heart. I thank you all for making this so unforgettable. I love you all and thank you."

I turned to make my way backstage again and an uproar of people started clapping and cheering I waved and skipped away. I  will never forget this. I will never forget how this felt. How much that persons choice of words made me feel and how thankful I am to have done this.

Thanks for reading. This book is pretty much finished now just the epilogue left really. I hope you enjoyed it completely and I hope most of it made sense. Thank you guys again!