Thirty

It was just 5 hours away. I was counting it down. I couldn't wait. I was terrified but so excited. I couldn't believe thatI would be singing for my first time with black veil brides!

Jinxx and Jake had gone to do a sound check for their guitars and I didn't know where the other three had gone.

I decided to leave a note on the side table in the living room saying that I was out to get and iced coffee from the Starbucks around the corner. It didn't take long to get there and when I walked in it was crowded with people with black hair and black skinny jeans.

I thought to myself that they were most likely to be going to see black veil brides perform and non of them Knew that I would be performing to!

I said hi to a few of them but I was so excited to go back to the tour bus and tell the guys that I had seen how many people were in that Starbucks.

When I walked in Juliet was there and when she saw me she gave me a big hug and said good luck. It was still four hours away now but the more look I get hopefully the more love I get from the fans.

I wondered if Andy would say that I am his adopted daughter or would just keep it as me being a singer in  the tour with them and it being the first time ever performing In front of people other than my mum and the guys and now Juliet.

I bet my mum will be watching down on me right now. So proud on how far I've come. I'm so nervous though. I really want them to like me. If they don't what will I do? Would Bvb let me go because I'm so bad and am letting them down for being there or will it all just be okay.

I don't want to think like that and I don't want them not to like me. I need them to like me. They wouldn't understand how hard it is to try and sing I front of people even if you have been told you are good at it. I just so scared.

What if they don't like how I look? Looks don't matter right? People should like you for your personality not for how you look and present yourself. Someone in the audience will like me even if it's just one il be happy. I would have one fan. One person who can say to me. Carry on and become who you can be and want to be and don't get pushed down. Be who you want not what others want you to be.

I ,after thinking so hard about all of this, decided that I should get into my outfit and start on my hair. I really wanted them to like me. Really really like me.

Hi! Omg we are at thirty chapters!! Thank you for reading i hope you have enjoyed this I have tried to make this chapter longer that the last few because one of my readers thinks that it's TO SHORT. Anyway how you carry on reading right until the end which isn't that long away but now I'm just rambling on and on and on. So thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoy the rest. Bye!