Izeiah's Game {23}

Depuis le début

Pula

Berde

Pula

Lila

Berde

"Why do you have green eyes?"

Sumasakit ang ulo ko sa pagiba- iba ng kulay ng paligid.

Tumigil ito, pero hindi bumalik sa normal kundi tumigil ang pagiba- iba sa kulay green.

Narrator's Pov

Naramdaman ng Headmaster ang matinding presensya ng Robinson. Tumingin siya sa mga studiyante na nasa harapan niya. Hinanap niya kung saan nanggagaling ang presensya at doon niya nasilayan ang pagberde ng isang pares ng mata.

Nakatitig ang tao na nasa tabi ng babaeng Robinson sakanya. Si Ivan Shikaiken. Tumango ito sakanya at sinenyasan na lalabas siya. Na ilalabas na siya. Tumango pabalik ang Headmaster.

Nakita niyang tumayo ito at hinila ang babae. Ayaw pa sanang pumunta ang babae pero may sinabi siya na nagpasangayon sa babae. Sinundan ng maraming mata ang pares na papalabas sa arena. Nasilayan ng lahat ang berdeng mata ng babae. Ang babae na nangangalang Zeah Robinson.

Ang kaisaisang Robinson sa buong school.

Yet, the only daughter of the Kenshi Clan at the same time.

How?
---

Tinitigan ni Izeiah ang buwan. Hindi niya pa ito natititigan kahit kailan.

"It's pretty." She whispered.

".....but it's also a nightmare. A curse." She added. Tumulo ang mga luha niya. She's hurting, but they don't know. They never asked if she was fine and she was fine with it until today.

Sumakit ng sumakit ang dibdib niya. Palaging ganito. She would hurt in the inside and no one would bother to see if the smile she was giving them was ever real. The demon inside her would hurt her and she would cry and cry and no one would hear her agony.

She was different.

"Izeiah is different—— and I don't like it." She silently cried. Ivan felt heartache upon seeing his dear Izeiah cry. Each tear was like an arrow piercing his heart. It hurt him.

It hurt him to see her so fragile and sad.

All of a sudden, Izeiah started saying things that were quiet alien to her.

"It's already night time."

And he would respond.

"Yes, the stars are really grand tonight."

"He was staring at me."

"Who? Who was staring at you?"

"It's been a thousand years"

"Have you waited that long?"

A second later, Ivan's eyes turned to blue. She was mesmerized. She tried to reach for them, but for some reason she can't. They seemed to be unreachable for her. Too far.

"I like your eyes. Like oceans. So blue and calm yet cold."

"Your eyes were violet.

And it was beautiful, you're beautiful, my dear Izeiah."

"Love myself?"

Ivan couldn't get to answer her because somewhere in the arena, they heard it. It was loud and clear. The last cry. The game was finished. It's time for them to go back.

...and yet there was no one worth coming back for. They have all gone mad. The last one killed himself for he craves more blood, but no one is there to kill. He had no choice.

He needed more blood.

"The first Izeiah's Game is done."

There were no survivors.