Chapter 47:

Harry’s POV

It’s now six days before Anna and I walk down the aisle…… I’m so incredibly excited, but also I’m a bit nervous as well. My mum said that is normal though. Anna and I have EVERYTHING all planned and ready to go. All we have to do is show up on our wedding day and everything else our wedding planner Rachel will take care of it.

My family is coming into town the day before our wedding and are going to be staying at mine and Anna’s house, since I’m being forced by tradition to stay Louis’ house the night before the wedding. Anna didn’t enforce that it was everyone else around us they are forcing us apart. ‘The groom can’t see the bride before the wedding starting the night before.’ Is what I kept hearing from everyone. Anna and I finally gave in just to shut them up.

Speaking of Anna she is currently at the doctors getting a routine check-up, so she can renew her birth control in time for the honeymoon. I’m currently out to lunch with the lads (1D) and we are talking about houses. Anna and I have been casually looking for houses ever since I brought it up, but we haven’t found the right one yet.

“What about the house that needs to be re-done on the inside?” Zayn asked me.

“What house?” Niall asked.

“It’s a nice house, but it needs to be modernized inside. The outside is nice, but the inside looks like it’s from the nineteen hundreds.” I said.

“I’ve been telling him to go check it out, because they can also re-do the inside.” Zayn said.

“I was hoping to get a house that didn’t need much work though.” I sighed.

“Anna doesn’t even really want to move, so I don’t know how she would feel about having to re-do the WHOLE inside.” I added.

“Why doesn’t she want to move?” Louis asked. I forgot I never really talked to the guys about Anna not wanting to move.

“She just doesn’t see why we need to move right now.” I shrugged.

“Well you can stay where you are until the house is completed.” Liam said.

“Yeah take her to look at it. You’ve already seen pictures and you love it so maybe she will like it as well.” Zayn added.

“Yeah I will talk to her.” I said simply. They all smiled and nodded at me and started talking about work. We have until Anna and I get back from our honeymoon, so we get to just relax and enjoy our love ones for three weeks. We are talking about the new record when my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and see Anna calling me. I excuse myself from the lads before answering the phone.

“Hey baby. How was your appointment?” I asked her.

“Umm Harry…..” She paused and my heart froze.

“Anna what is wrong?” I asked as I heard her sniffle into the phone.