Chapter 38:

A/N: Thank you all for the 267 READS.....53 VOTES.....20 COMMENTS on the last chapter. I swear to you i read ALL of your comments and if i have time today before work i will reply to each and everyone of them.... I'm so glad you all liked how Harry proposed i had a lot of help from @HannahJade05 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter just as much :D

Harry’s POV

I am so happy that Anna said YES! I really had no idea what she was going to say. I mean it was less then a week ago that I told her we would wait five years and see where we were in our relationship before we think about marriage and kids. I don’t really know what changed my mind and made me want to propose to her now. I just felt like it was the perfect time and something I really want. We haven’t talked about it (Its only been a few hours) but I hope she doesn’t want to wait to long to get married. To be honest I would be happy if she was on board for eloping while we are here in Australia, but I know that isn’t a good idea. Plus I want to give her the fairytale wedding she deserves.

“Harry do we have time to relax and possibly nap before we need to head to the dock?” Anna asked me while staring out the window at the beach. We were sitting a hotel room I got us for the day at Whitsunday’s beach.

“Yeah we have time to do whatever we want until about nine tonight. That’s when we are required to be on the dock.” I smiled at her. She just nodded and continued to stare out the window. She has been really quiet ever since we got to the hotel and I don’t really know why. I hope she isn’t second-guessing accepting my proposal if so I will be heart broken. I stood up from the bed and walked over behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Why are you being so quiet? “I asked her.

“Just thinking how wonderful today has been and how lucky I am to have you.” She said just loud enough for me to hear her. I sighed in relief knowing she was happy. She turned around in my arms so she is facing me.

“What did you think I was thinking about?” She asked curiously.

“Regretting saying yes.” I said honestly. She shook her head and brought her hands up and cupped my face.

“I know that we only just moved in together and we just talked about waiting five years, but I think we are ready for this now. I love you so much and I know how much you love me so I wouldn’t have said yes if I didn’t 100 percent mean it.” She said before leaning in and pressing her lips to mine. I sighed into the kiss before kissing her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist tighter not wanting this moment to disappear.

“I’m ready.” She said against my lips.

“W-what?” I stuttered. She pulled away from me completely and looked up at my eyes.

“Make love to me.” She said innocently.

“A-are you sure? I mean we hav-haven’t-“ She cut me off by pressing her lips firmly against mine.

“I’m sure.” She nodded. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t move or kiss her back. We haven’t done IT since we got back together.

“Harry?” She asked nervously.

“I’m sorry I’m just nervous. Are you sure you want to? I don’t want you to feel pressured now that we are engaged.” I said nervously

“Haarryyy.” She whined. I guess this is what she wants then.

“If you want me to stop at any point just tell me okay.” I tell her while looking her straight in the eyes. She smiled and nodded at me. I smiled back at her before grabbing her hand and leading her over to the bed. I sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled her closer to me, so she was standing in-between my legs. I was about to say something, but she cut me off by straddling my waist. We stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before we both couldn’t take it any longer and smashed our lips together. Her fingers found their way to my hair and started gently pulling my hair causing low groans to leave my mouth. I held her face carefully in my hands as I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She smiled before letting me in. She started grinding her hips against mine causing friction, so I moved my hands down to her waist to stop her. She stopped and detached her lips from mine to give a weird look.