Chapter 46:

Anna’s POV

It’s been about a month since Harry and I picked the flavors for our wedding cake. It took Harry another week before he was back to his healthy self. I unfortunately got sick a week later and I’m myself just getting over it. I wasn’t as lucky as Harry was though. Harry and the guys have had a bunch of shows to do and he wasn’t home to take care of me like I was able to take care of him. He felt horrible but I told him I was fine. Eleanor would stop by and check up on me to make sure I was alive.

We have a little over a month and a half before our wedding and we pretty much got everything in order. The only thing that isn’t in order is our honeymoon. Harry told me he was going to take care of it, but he called me the other day completely stressed out since he hadn’t booked it and didn’t know where to take me. I tried not to laugh at him, but I didn’t really succeed. You would think by now he would know I don’t need anything big and crazy. I would be happy to stay at home for two weeks with no communication to the world. But I know he wouldn’t go for that, so I simply told him anywhere with him would be okay with me. I know that didn’t help him much, but he wasn’t really asking me where I wanted to go anyways.

As the wedding gets closer I’m slowly starting to freak out. Not in an ‘I don’t’ want to marry him’ kind of way it’s more of an OMG I’m getting married to the love of my life kind of way. I even talked to Anne about it a week ago and she said that’s normal, and that she had that with Robin so that made me feel a little better. She told me not to tell Harry I am freaking out, because he will take it the wrong way and freak out himself. Apparently he thinks I’m not going to marry him that I’m going to bail at the last minute and leave him at the altar. He is literally crazy if he thinks I would do that to him.

Today is a very nerve wracking yet exciting day for me. Today I’m going to ask Louis to walk me down the aisle and give me away at my wedding. I’ve been putting it off for so long that I’m so nervous about his reaction. I know he will say yes or well I think he will.

“Anna he is going to be so excited.” Harry said interrupting my thoughts.

“He is still happy you forgave him for his stupidness in Australia.” Harry added. I told Louis I forgave him the day after Harry and I had our cake testing. He was so happy and swore he would never react like that again, but he made sure to tell me to always use protection unless I wanted a baby. That was a little awkward, but I just said okay and walked away from him.

“Yeah I just don’t know how I’m going to ask him ya know?” I said.

“Just come out and say it. Don’t have to get all emotional about it just say will you give me away at my wedding. It’s that simple.” Harry shrugged.

“Says the one who doesn’t have to ask his sibling to give him away.” I mumbled under my breath.

“You’re right I just have to ask my emotional mum and sister to guide me down the aisle.” He smiled at me. He decided he wanted two of his favorite girls to walk him down the aisle to marry his number one favorite girl. CHEESY I KNOW, but that’s Harry for you.