Chapter 7:

A/N: I was so pissed yesterday that my Internet was down. I wanted to post this chapter so bad, but with my Internet Company have an outage I couldn’t get online to post. I wish I was able to write these chapters on my phone just so if this happens I can still post (but I can’t do that---long story) I will be post two chapters today, since i didn’t update yesterday!

Anna’s POV

Today is Saturday and the whole house decided to spend the day on a boat. I wasn’t really excited to be stuck on a boat with Harry, but I wasn’t given a choice. The only plus is that Emily isn’t going to be on the boat today. She left to go back to London yesterday, because apparently she had some photo shoots scheduled. That bitch was actually a Model UGH!

“Anna?” I heard someone say as they knocked on my door.

“Come in.” I said as I put an extra shirt into my bag.

“Are you ready to go?” Perrie asked.

“Yupp. I was just about to head downstairs now.” I smiled. Perrie was the only one out of everyone that I could trust. She told me to look at my British phone and I saw all the texts and heard all the voice mails she left me before she knew I left for LA. She honestly believed me that night, but didn’t want to start drama between her and Zayn, which I don’t know why but I guess I can understand.

“Anna? You in there?” Perrie laughed as she waved her hand in front of my face.

“Sorry. What did you say?” I asked her.

“I asked you if Harry has tried talking to you since Emily left?” She repeated.

“Yeah no. I wasn’t expecting him too. Were you?” I asked her with raised eyebrows.

“I wasn’t, but Zayn was.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Why?” I asked confused. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my flip-flops as I waited for Perrie to respond.

“Were you talking on the phone out on the balcony Thursday?” She asked.

“Ye- Wait why?” I asked curiously.

“Harry overheard your conversation well at least just what you were saying.” She said hesitantly.

“So he was eavesdropping. If he caught me doing that he would go ape shit.” I huffed.

“Ape Shit?” She giggled.

“Leave me alone. Mia says it all the time.” I chuckled.

“Anyways, whom were you talking to on the phone? He said you were very open with however it was.” She asked me sounding all proper.

“I was kinda of talking to Danielle.” I said nervously. I wasn’t really sure how everyone was going to react to me talking to Liam’s ex.

“I didn’t know you talked to Danielle. The last I heard you were still mad at her or whatever.” Perrie said.

“Well when I got to LA she tried contacting me, but I didn’t answer so she left me a message to see if I was okay, because she said she understands the tabloids twisting stuff to make it look bad. After a month I broke down and called her back. She was the only person who knew my background and I felt like I could trust her with my feelings with the Harry thing and everything that went with it.” I said honestly.

“Well I’m glad you had someone to talk to. Do you think Liam will be okay with you talking to her?” Perrie asked curiously.

“I’m not sure, but I really needed someone to talk to so hopefully he will understand. But then again with how they reacted with that bogus picture I’m not sure if he will.” I said simply.