Chapter 28:

A/N:  For those of you who don’t read the messages I send out…. I’m sorry I didn’t post this yesterday like I planned…. I wrote this chapter and then my computer deleted it and I was so upset and discouraged that I couldn’t sit down and write this chapter again to post it yesterday….. Hope you understand that it wasn’t that I just didn’t update I honestly couldn’t since I didn’t have enough time to re-write it….

Anna’s POV

It’s been a week since Christmas, and a week since I stopped taking that awful pain medicine that was making me loopy and out of it. Over the last couple days I’ve been able to see out of both eyes, since the swelling went down and I can now open both eyes normally. I like not looking like pop-eye. It’s also been a week since I finally admitted to myself that I needed to be with Harry again, well that’s if he still wants to be with me. It has been a while and I’ve done nothing, but push him away. Yeah we’ve been friends, but I still haven’t really let him in the way I used to. Not that I’ve opened up to Louis and the rest of the lads either…………

“Anna, are you finally glad to have that stupid sling off?” Eleanor asked me. I’m in Louis’ car with him and Eleanor on the way back home from the doctors. I had a check up today and luckily I was able to get my sling off earlier then expected, which I was really happy about.  It was just as annoying as this damn neck brace that I’m still stuck wearing for another month.

“Yeah, but I will be happier when I can take this neck brace off.” I said. Over the last few days I’ve started talking a little bit more to everyone. I put them through hell for two weeks, because I was too weak to try and escape Emily and Damon. I haven’t told anyone that, because I know they will yell at me for blaming myself.

“Harry comes home today. Are you excited to see him?” Louis asked me. Louis has literally spent the last week trying to convince me to give Harry another chance, but he didn’t know I was already planning on doing just that.

“I guess.” I simply replied.

“Just give him another damn chance. You gave the rest of us another chance and we haven’t disappointed you and I know Harry won’t either.” Louis huffed in annoyance of my ‘stubbornness’

“Louis I totally agree that she should give him another chance, but we can’t force her to do something she doesn’t want to do.” Eleanor said as if I wasn’t sitting in the car with them.

“I can force her when I know deep down she wants to be with him.” Louis sassed back. Eleanor was about to say something, but I interrupted her.

“I’m sitting right here, and I never said I didn’t want to get back with him.” I said simply.

“WHAT?” Louis screeched.

“Just because I didn’t respond to you when you told me I needed to get back with him didn’t mean I was disagreeing with you.” I said honestly.

“Well it didn’t scream that you wanted to get back with him.” He said to me while he tried to focus on the road and not staring at me in the rear view mirror.

“When did you realize you wanted to get back with him?” Eleanor asked.

“I’ve been wanting to get back with him for a while now, but I ignored my feelings until Christmas Eve and that’s when I realized I love him to much to continue to push him out of my life.” I answered.

“Awww.” Louis and Eleanor said in unison. I rolled my eyes at them.

“How are you going to tell him?” Louis asked me.