Chapter 12:

A/N : I want to thank @Megan_Aussie and @_PeFeCt_LuV for giving me the extra push to do the miscarriage story line…… They both gave me a few details and like I said helped me make the final push to go ahead with the story line.

Harry's POV

I had to get away from Anna before I lost my temper. I wasn't mad at her, so I didn't want to scare her with my anger that was only building every second. It broke my heart hearing Anna call out for me, but that didn't stop me from walking away.

"Woe mate what's wrong? " Louis asked, as I got closer to where everyone was standing.

"The fans! A group of them pushed Anna down a flight of stairs and killed our baby. " I spat. Everyone went pale from shock.

"I'm going outside." I said and pushed past them.

Louis' POV

I was in shock at what Harry just told me. Fans are the cause of Anna losing the baby?

"HARRY WAIT!" I heard Anna scream from her room. I saw a few nurses go running into her room and I was torn. My little sister was in pain emotional and physically, but Harry was going to do something stupid if I don't stop him.

"We got Anna, just go make sure he doesn't do something dumb." Zayn said as he grabbed onto Perrie's hand. I nodded and El, Niall, Liam, and I ran after Harry. The hospital told us a private outside area we could go to where no paps would find us, so I knew that's where Harry was going. After a few minutes of running we finally found Harry! He had his phone in his hand, tears streaming down his face, he was shaking from anger, and he was pacing as he typed on his phone. I ran over to him and grabbed his phone before he even knew I was there.

"Give it back." He spat at me.

"No." I said. I looked down at his screen and saw he was writing a tweet.

@HarryStyles: You all call yourselves fans, but all you do is hurt us by hurting the Ines we love. You are just jealous bitches with no lives. Get a fucking life and stop destroying mine*

"Harry you can't send this." I said to him, trying to stay calm.

"Like hell I can. They took and sold the picture that made Anna look like she cheated on me. Then they pushed her down the stairs killing our baby. They could have fucking killed Anna." He snapped at me. Luckily he was smart enough to keep his voice down so no one over heard the conversation.

"Believe me I'm pissed too, but it wasn't all of our fans. It was only a select few." Liam said.

"I don't care they all probably said something negative about someone we love at some point." Harry spat back.

"We all just need to relax. None of this-" Niall said gesturing between us.

"Is going to help Anna. She needs us to stay strong for her and get her through that surgery tomorrow." Niall said strongly.

"That was my kid Niall. We might be too young for kids but I would've loved that kid so much." Harry said sadly.

"I would have spoiled my niece or nephew rotten. We will get that chance again one day I just know it. SO we can dwell on the past." I said as I pulled Harry into a hug. Liam, Niall, and El joined in on our hug after a few seconds. We all stood there in a group hug for a while until we heard someone clear their throat. We let go of each other to see Perrie standing there with a sad look on her face.