Chapter 24:

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to post this.... I got called into work and didn't have time to post it..... i literally just got home a few minutes ago (1:30 am) 

 Harry's POV

It's been two hours since we heard that Anna was in emergency surgery. She is still in surgery and we are all still waiting to hear something.

"How do you think she will act?" Eleanor asked breaking the silence that hung over the room.

"Hopefully she acts somewhat normally.." Louis said.

"I just hope she doesn't shut us out, but I have a feeling she will." I said.

"I hope not. I don't think I can give her space..... not in this case." Louis said. I agreed with him but I knew I had to take a step back if that's what Anna needed. Plus Christmas is this week so I know she will force all of us to go home for the holiday.

"We should cancel Louis' birthday day party." Liam whispered to me so Louis couldn't hear us.

"Yeah, I don't think any of us are in the mood to party." I whispered back.

"What are you two whispering about?" Louis asked Liam and I. I looked over at Liam and he shrugged.

"We were throwing you a surprise birthday party, but with what happened with Anna...." Liam trailed off.

"That was nice of you all, but I totally understand why you don't want to do it. I mean isn't that what you were talking about? Canceling it? Cause I really don't feel like having a party right now." Louis said.

"You will just owe me a big party next year." Louis added with a giant smirk on his face.

"That's a deal." We smiled at him.

"Anna Austin's family." We heard a male say. We all turned our heard in the direction of the voice and saw a tall man in greenish scrubs. We all stood up as the man approached us.

"Hi I'm Anna's doctor. Doctor Ryan!" He smiled at us.

"Anna is out of surgery. She is in recovery until the anesthesia wears off a bit." Dr. Ryan said.

"How'd the surgery go?" Jay asked him. He took and deep breath and looked down at the floor for a quick second before looking back up at all of us. My heart dropped to the floor with his actions.

"I don't know how else to say it, but we lost her once, but we were able to revive her within thirty seconds. Other then that the surgery went great. We were able to find out exactly where she was bleeding and stitch it up. She is very lucky to be alive. If she didn't get to us when she did I don't think she would be with us right now." Dr. Ryan simply said.

"Does she have any other major injuries?" My mum asked. The rest of us all just stood shocked that she died during surgery but then came back to us.

"She has a list of injuries. She has two broke ribs that seemed to have already been broken before. Her left ankle is fractured and will be in a boot for six weeks. I will give you more details on that a little later." He said. We all nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Her left shoulder was dislocated, so we had to re-set it. She will be in a sling for about 2 weeks. Her neck is sprained, so she is in a neck brace for the next four to six weeks. She suffered a severe concussion, but luckily no brain damage. At this moment her right eye is swollen completely shut and her left eye just barely opens. Her whole face and body are covered in cuts and bruises. No cuts were deep enough for stitches. Certain areas of her body are very swollen, but that should go down within the next couple of days." He said. As he talked we all just silently cried and nodded our heads at what he was saying.