Chapter 20:

Louis' POV

I didn't sleep a wink last night. I stayed by my phone all night hoping and praying Anna would call or text me and tell me she is okay. But I didn't hear anything from her and neither did anyone else.

Everyone is currently at my flat sitting in the living room staring at our phones. I jumped up when I heard a knock on the front door. I ran and opened it to be disappointed by the same two cops standing in front of me.

"Mr. Tomlinson, can we come in?" The one cop asked me. I nodded and stepped aside to let them in. I was trying not to think the worst but by the look on their faces it wasn't good news they were about to tell me.

"We can go to the living room." I said pointing to the direction of where everyone else is.

"Did you find Anna? Is she okay?" Harry asked once he saw the cops. 

"We have not found Anna, but we have some questions for you all." Officer John said. We all nodded for him to continue.

"Does she have anyone who would want to hurt her?" Officer Smith asked.

"Our dad, but he is in jail so i don't think he is a threat." I said. Both officers wrote my answer on a notepad.

"Does she have a boyfriend?" Officer john asked.

"No she is single." Harry spoke up. If it weren’t for the situation I would've laughed at him. The officers raised an eyebrow at Harry.

"They used to date. They were suppose to have dinner with him and his family last night but she didn't show." I said.

"Did she contact you yesterday between the time of 8 and 9 pm? " officer john asked more Harry then the rest of us.

"No the last I heard from her was around 7:30." Harry said.  We continue to answer some questions when my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Anna

"Its Anna." I smiled before answering it.

"Oh thank God you are okay. Where are you?" I asked her.

"This isn't Anna." A distorted voice chuckled dryly. I froze and looked up at the officers.

"Who is this?" I asked as I put on speakerphone. I put my finger to my lips so no one would say anything.

"That's not important." The voice replied.

"Where is Anna and why do you have her phone?" I asked. My heart was beating so fast right now.

"So many questions Louis. I hate answering so many questions. So you get one question so make it good." The voice said. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me with wide and wet eyes. I looked at the cops and they held up a piece of paper. I nodded at them.

"Where is Anna?" I asked.

"That's your question?  Damn that's lame. Well Anna is with me and I don't plan on giving her back. I suggest the next time I call you have a better question." The voice said before hanging up.

"S-she was kidnapped." I stuttered trying my best not to cry.

"We need all the numbers of the people she has contact with. I'm going to go make a call and get more people here so we can be ready for the next time they call." Officer Smith said. I nodded and officer john gave me a piece of paper to write down numbers. After I was done I looked up to see everyone crying. I walked over to Eleanor and pulled her into my chest and finally let myself cry.

Anna's POV

My head hurts so bad. I opened my eyes but all I see is black. I try and lift my hands to rub my eyes but I couldn't move my arms. I started to panic when I couldn't move my legs either.