Chapter 45:

Anna’s POV

It’s been a week since I picked out my wedding dress. Anne and Gemma went back to Holmes Chapel yesterday and Harry is slowly starting to feel better. I’ve literally spent the last few days convincing Anne and Gemma that I don’t need nor do I want a bachelorette party, but I honestly don’t think I won that fight, but I guess I will find out when it gets closer to October.

Without me knowing it Anne and my ‘mom’ (Louis’ mom) threw me a surprise bridal shower at Louis and Eleanor’s house. All of my friends from Uni were there as were my ‘sisters’, little Mix, Sophia, and Jessie were all there. I was actually glad that Jessie was there, because I finally had the chance to tell her that I don’t blame her for my Aunt showing up at my birthday party back in Australia. She is actually a really nice girl and I’m so happy that Niall found her, because he truly does deserve someone special.

The bridal party consisted of everyone giving me sexy clothes for the honeymoon and just house stuff. It was honestly really fun hanging out with everyone. I even enjoyed hanging out with Anne and Gemma. Everything went back to normal between us and I’m so thankful for that. We played a few games and had a lot of food before everyone went home. When I got home I found Harry passed out on the floor of our bathroom. On top of having a cold he got the stomach flu as well. I felt so bad for him, but luckily with the help of Anne we got the stomach buy out of his system. He is still recovering from the cold though.

“Are you sure you want to go cake testing today? I can always call one of the lads to go with me.” I asked Harry. We both just got out of the shower and he was sitting on edge of the bath tub with a towel wrapped around his waist. Yes I said WE just got out of the shower he is so weak that he doesn’t have the energy to stand up by himself for long.

“I’m fine it will be nice to get out of the house for a bit, and I’m excited to try a bunch of cakes.” He grinned at me. I rolled my eyes at him before I started to brush my teeth. As I was finishing up brushing my teeth I felt him grab my waist from behind.

“You look sexy in this towel.” Harry said huskily. I swear no matter how miserable he is he is always up for ‘fun’. I spit the tooth paste out of my mouth and into the sink and rinsed my mouth with water before turning around so I’m facing him.

“Not going to happen.” I said lightly pushing him away. He just laughed at me and followed me into our bedroom. We both walked into the closet and started rummaging through our clothes to find something to wear. I quickly picked out a pair of jean shorts and a coral baby doll shirt. When I left the closet to get changed Harry was still looking at what to wear.

“Okay I’m ready to go.” Harry said. He’s wearing his black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I can’t believe it took him that long to pick that out.

“Okay let’s go.” I smiled and we both left our room and made our way down stairs.