Chapter 31:

A/N: So there are a few reasons why I didn’t post this chapter yesterday…… 1) I wanted to post this in honor of Liam’s 20’th Birthday! 2) I’m going to the midnight showing of ‘This is Us’ with my BFF and two other friends. 3) I’m spending the day tomorrow watching PLL and trying to figure out how I didn’t know how ____ was an A ALL A LONG (don’t want to spoil it for those of you who haven’t watched the summer finale yet) 4) I’m completely lazy and didn’t write this chapter until an hour ago! OOPS!

READ THE A/N at the end of the chapter for information on my Liam Story :D

Picture of the necklace Harry bought Anna is on the sidebar!

Anna's POV

"How long have you been getting these? " mum asked me again a little sterner this time.

"A while now." I mumbled. I don't even know how she found them. I put them in a spot behind my toaster. The only way for anyone to find them they would have to pick up the toaster and move it.

"Since you were hiding them I can only assume you haven't told anyone about this?" She asked/stated.

"They didn't need to know about them. I don't really know why I kept them." I said honestly.

"Harry doesn't know?" She asked me with raised eyebrows.

"Um no." I shrugged.

"He deserves to know as does Louis. They aren't going to be too happy with you about keeping it from them." She said.

"I know." I muttered.

"If you don't tell them when they get back from the states I will." She said. I nodded my head. I know I need to tell them, but I don't want to get drilled with questions.

"DINNER IS HERE!" Daisy shouted. Mum sighed and stood up. She handed me the letters before walking out of the kitchen. I waked out of the kitchen and up to my room to hide the letters hopefully in a better place this time. I took a deep breath before descending the stairs and walking to the kitchen to eat dinner.

It’s been a week since I graduated and a week since my mum found the letters my so- called dad sent me from prison. Mum and the girls left to go back to Doncaster the day after my graduation ceremony. I was kind of happy about it though because things were kinda tense after she found the letters. I don't exactly know why she was though. Its not like he was threatening me in any way.

"Anna we got to go. We need to get to our reservations before we lose them." Harry said as he walked into my room. Harry got back into London early this morning. He went to his place and went to sleep. He showed up at my place forty minutes ago all dressed up with a bouquet of roses. He then told me to go get dresses we have dinner reservations in an hour.

"I'm just putting my shoes on." I said simply. I was nervous to be around Harry right now since I know I have to tell him about the letters.

"Okay I will be down stairs." He said. I nodded and finished putting my shoes on. I wasn't wearing anything special. I'm wearing a black backless pant jumpsuit and a pair of open-toed black ankle boots. My hair was in loose curls and my make-up was as simple as I could make it but still making it look like I was wearing makeup. I was holding a black and silver studded clutch. I sighed before walking out of my room and downstairs. When I got into my living room I saw Harry pacing back and forth. I cleared my throat and he jumped a bit startled.