And I'll reread the books, if I have time to spare. I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere. And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair. Stuck in the same place I've always been.

And I'll keep wonderin' and wonderin' and wonderin' and wonderin' when will my life begin?

Tomorrow night, the lights will appear. Just like they do on my birthday each year. What is it like? Out there where they glow? Now that I'm older, mother might just let me go.

I looked up and no one did anything. I sighed and started putting my guitar away. Oh well, I'm not really a singer anyways. Suddenly I heard tons of clapping. I looked and saw Elsa clapping as loud as she could and everyone joining in. I couldn't help but smile. I thanked everyone as I walked past them. I sat in my chair and watched everyone else sing their songs and cheered for them. Soon, the bell rang and I ran to my locker. I quickly packed up my things and ran to Elsa's locker. "Ready to go?" I asked.

"Actually, I was thinking about hanging out with Merida." Elsa lightly chuckled. I looked and saw Merida try not to make eye contact. No, you're not getting out this that easily.

"Alright, we'll hang out with them too." I smirked.

"What?" They asked.

"You are spending the night at my house. But, we can sneak out to hang out with them. We just have to be back by 6:00 so my mom won't freak out." I smiled.

"Ooo, I like the way you think!" Merida cheered.

"Are you sure you want to sneak out of your house?" Elsa asked.

"I've done it billions of times." I laughed.

"Okay." Elsa smiled.

"Alright, so come to my house around midnight and I'm going to take you guys somewhere fun." I smirked.

"Alright, wait! Can Hiccup and Anna come?" Merida asked.

"Of course your boyfriend and best friend's little sister can come!" I smiled.

"Yes! Tonight is going to be AWESOME!" Merida cheered. Elsa and I walked out to our cars and drove to my house. We parked in my driveway and went up the front steps, stopping at the door.

"Okay, today's a Friday so she'll be home by four. She will ask you tons of questions and you have to answer honestly because trust me, she knows everything. So if you lie, she'll know. She's nicer once she gets to know you and don't be afraid of her aggressive attitude." I warned.

"Okay." Elsa said.

"Alright, let's go." I smiled. I opened the door and gave her a tour of the house. I showed her our picture wall, the music room, my room, and of course the bathroom. I finished off the tour by leading her into the kitchen. "So, what would you like to eat?" I asked. Elsa was about to answer when a squeak cut her off.

"Was that a mouse?" Elsa asked nervously. I looked around and saw Pascal looking at her, trying to see if he knew her.

"Pascal." I scolded.

"Hey! It's your chameleon!" Elsa cheered. She leaned in close. "Hey little guy!" Elsa smiled. I picked him up so I could introduce them.

"Pascal, this is Elsa. She's super friendly and really nice." I said. Pascal ran down my hand to get closer to her face. He looked her up and down and smiled. "Elsa, this is Pascal. Let's just say he has a colorful personality." I chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked. I quickly ran to the fridge and grabbed out a orange. I peeled it open and gave Pascal a slice. He knew what I was doing so he turned orange. "That's so cool! You know, I have a cat named Olaf and he's super soft. But he can't do any cool tricks like this!" Elsa smiled. Suddenly, mom came through the door carrying her folders.