Chapter Twenty Six

For this chapter I listened to Pity Party by Melanie Martinez really gonna get ya in the mind set for this chapter ;) Hit play for video of song. AND SUPER LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU!!!!

Chapter Twenty Six

I'm sitting here in front of the television watching all these people talk about my life. Mine and Ashton's photographs were plastered all over magazines, newspapers, and other media. It's been exactly three days since Aiden and I made love.

He was the center of my thoughts throughout the days and nights. I haven't seen him since I ran out his door in the late night while he was asleep. I know he's patiently waiting on the time where he will confront me, but I'm not ready. His calls have went unanswered by me, and I was scared to listen to the voicemails he left.

I made sure to hide my phone when I was around Ashton. I needed to remain his good girl in his eyes. I didn't want a fight between us. Ashton hasn't changed much and neither has our relationship. The coke he provided helped me escape the traveling thoughts of Aiden and our time together.

When his stash ran out he always seemed to get more. We spent our time getting high and letting the white powder numb us for awhile. An when it would fade he would light up a joint laced with coke and we would smoke it.

Sometimes when I was good, Ashton would allow me to take care of his needs. All his needs involving something in the sexual nature. Whatever he wanted me to do I would comply. Sometimes when I was feeling the effect of the drugs, he would get his video camera out and record the things I did.

He told me he wanted to remember the things I did to him. I grew comfortable with the camera. However, sometimes I grew nervous because he never turned the camera on himself. It was always planted on me. Other time I was nervous about where the tapes he made would end up but he assured me he would keep them safe and I trust him.

Mine and Ashton's relationship has been like the high of drugs. He was my addiction and my anchor.

"We watch Lyrical and Ashton exit the after party of the modeling show through the back doors. We watch Ashton flirt with some of the models while Lyrical is at his side." The reporter on the tv announced.

"Did you ever hate being the eye of the media?" My son, Alvin asked.

I nodded, "Yes. I hated how I never had privacy."

"What happened to the...er, tapes?" My daughter asked.

I sighed, hardening my glaze. "Continue to listen to my story and you shall know."

She nodded in a stiff way.

"Did you really trust him?" My other son asked while his brothers waited patiently.

"I did." My voice was rough.

"They're painting me as the bad guy!" Ashton growled.

I froze, feeling his anger drift off him to me.

"This is your damn fault!" He snapped his reddened eyes at me.

I blinked, tears forming in my eyes. "No baby please."

I knew what was to come next. I would surely get it now.

Ashton's POV

"Hey handsome." The model smiled.

I looked at her and instantly knew her blonde hair was from cheap hair dye. With Lyrical at my side, I considered suggesting we all go back to my place and have our own after party. Lyrical would do it I'm sure. She's been extremely good and hasn't been pissing me off as much.

I sort of miss her smart mouth. I always shut her up with shoving my dîck in her mouth. Lyrical gave good head that's for sure.

"Hey." I secretly winked at the model.

She had nice breasts, bigger then Lyrical's. I continued to flirt with the model as Lyrical faked not to listen. She's been really good lately. Maybe I should take Lyrical home and have my way with her. She wouldn't protest nor deny me. I like it that way. Lyrical doing every word I say and getting me off every time I demanded her too. She liked it though, she liked me telling her what to do.

The dirty little slût liked me screaming at her and occasionally smacking her around. She would get dripping wet when I call her a whore. I'm honestly satisfied with fûçking her until she couldn't move. She was even better all coked up. The downfall of her being high, she was a clingy little thing.

Always expecting me to take the time to get her off. Now that I thought about it, she hasn't been a good girl. Oh no, she's been a very very bad girl. I'll teach her how to be a good girl. Break her into shape once and for all.

Lyrical's POV

Beaten and bloodied. That's what I am. After all this time I was his good girl it backed fired. I would even have sex with him any time he wanted and this is what happened. During our intimate times I would fantasize about being back with Aiden. In his arms, the overwhelming sense of safety. I blocked out Ashton's screaming at me and calling me names.

It didn't bother me anymore. I couldn't even feel the need to have sex with him. The only time I could is when I imagined Aiden. He seemed to be my every want, desire, and need.