Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Dark green eyes stared at me as I took three shots with Kat. A man with tousled brown hair stood across the room, I couldn't make out his face. It was a like a dark shadow forbidden any sight of his facial features. I could see he was wearing a dark collared suit.

Something inside me wanted to know who he was. He stood with this demanding powerful demeanor. I was about to walk over to him until Kat interrupted my thoughts.

"You going to answer that?" Kat asked.

Breaking from my trance I asked "What?" Blinking a few times.

"Your cell is ringing." She gestured to my pocket.

"Oh shit!" I whispered panicked.

"Chill out it's just a phone call." Kat frowned.

So I did, I calmed myself until I seen the name spread across my screen.

"Mr. Garrett!" I cheered when I accepted the call, "What a pleasant surprise."

"The manager guy?" Kat whispered.

I sent her a nod, her eyes getting slightly big. She elbowed Justin for his attention.

"Ow!" Justin growled.

"Shut it! That manager guy is on the phone." Kat hissed.

"Hello Lyrical." Mr. Garett said "how are you?"

"I'm doing good thank you for asking." I replied.

"I'm calling because I wanted to know if you are busy this fine night?"

"Umm..." I bite my lip nervously, "No actually I'm not."

Kat an Justin got on each side of my face, try their best to listen in.

"Splendid! Do you remember that partner I told you about?"

"I recall you mentioning him." Trying my best not to stutter.

"He's in town for awhile. He is having a party at that fancy hotel around here. I talked about you with him and he wants you to come to his party." Mr. Garrett explained happily.

"Oh?" I asked, feeling more nervous.

"Can you make it?"

"Umm..." I chewed on my lip.

"Say yes!" Kat whispered nudging my arm.

"You have to go." Justin mumbled, "This is a good thing."

"Yes I can make it." My voice confident but deep down I wasn't.

"Great! I'll text you everything you'll need. Bring whoever you want but not to many." Mr. Garrett hung up.

"Guys I don't think I can do this." I gulped.

Kat rolled her eyes "Yes you can and you will."

"Besides," Justin spoke "He said bring whoever you want that means..."

"We will be right next to you." Kat finished.

"Okay." I sighed "Let's do this."

After going to Kats house to do a make over, we pulled up in front of the hotel.

"Guys." I gulped.

"You'll be fine." Kat reassured.

I nodded, gulping again.

"Let's go." Justin whispered, sending me a small smile.

With a shaky hand I opened the car door. I straightened the cashmere dress Kat forced me to wear. The fabric fit me like a glove, the dark red color bringing out the color of my hair. My chest area was covered in a classic way, but you could still see the roundness of my breasts.

"Please don't leave my side." I begged in a breath.

"We won't." Kat linked her arm with mine.

"May I ask if you are Lyrical, Justin, and Katherina?" The man behind the desk asked.

Kat stiffened by the use of her full name. I had given Mr. Garret the information over via text.

"Yes." Justin replied.

"Wonderful! Right this way." The man smiled, leading us to the elevator.

"Lyrical." Kat frowned.

"It's okay. We won't be in the elevator for long." I whispered.

Kat isn't afraid of elevators but from her past history, she doesn't like being closed up in small spaces.

Vote!

COMMENT

V
O
T
E

VOTE

V
O
T
E

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

Comment
Comment
Comment

Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE