Chapter Thirteen- Part One

(A/N: please nicely point out any mistakes. I edited all that I seen but if u see more please tell me! Also read A/n at the end of this chapter!!!!!!)

Chapter Thirteen- Part One

Kat's POV

Falling in a very blissful state was great, I instantly fell asleep while watching the movie with my friends. Lying in Justin's arms always felt somewhat right, I couldn't explain it.  I've never had the best sleep because of the nightmares that would come.

But with him everything seemed alright, safe is what I would describe of him but I won't admit it. I could never admit anything to Justin. He reminds me of who I used to be. Who I used to be. Before it all happened, my mind wonders to my past. Thinking of my once best friend, and sister.

It's been seven years since the last time I saw my younger cousin. Mia and I were so close back then until it happened to her.

She was hurt and I didn't protect her like I promised. That monster destroyed our lives and he paid a big price for it. I vowed from that day I would never let anyone come close to me with the exception of Lyrical, especially a man I would never trust again. Justin's different... but he is a man. They all want one thing. There all the same.

Lyrical in a sense replaced Mia but not exactly the longing of having Mia here. I was woken by someone shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes still in a daze from my deep slumber. I saw it was Lyrical and Justin was no where to be seen.

"Hey are you ready to go?" She asked.

Groaning loudly, annoyed I was woken up, "Can we just stay over please?" I beg, not wanting to leave this very comfortable couch.

"You guys need to leave already!" Lyrical groaned puffing.

"But I'm twired!" I whined, using my puppy eyes making her give in.

Because who can resist this face? Not even me!

"Justin you want to stay over?" Lyrical shouts for Justin on the other side.

"Um...yea sure, gotta spare toothbrush?" He asks while walking of the room.

Only to see him wet in his shirt, his define body of stern built man on display.

"Like what you see pussy Kat?" He asks winking.

I scold myself for thinking such pervious thoughts of the man before me. He takes off his shirt and drops it near the arm chair.

"What happened to you?" Lyrical asks Justin an amused look on her face.

"Spilled water on me while I was trying to freshen my face." He says shrugging.

"Why did you need to freshen up your face?" My voice curious.

"Um...n-no, reason...Do you have any shirts cleaned I've left here?" He stutters then shrugged again.

"Yeah hold on." Lyrical gets up from the couch and leaves us alone.

Going to see if there was an extra brush for him and I. Also seeking a spare shirt for him, leaving us in an awkward silence. I swear if he wasn't shirtless right now, I would jump his bones.

He's just so damn sexy!

"Like what you see pussy Kat?" Justin repeats his current question.

"Why do you always say that?" I groaned annoyed.

Every time he calls me pussy Kat I have to resist the urge to slap him.