Chapter Twenty One- Part One

"Please listen to me." Justin begged as soon as I opened my door.

"Justin? What are you doing here?" My voice was filled with worry.

"She came to my house." He said rushed, "She was crying."

"Who?" I frowned.

"Kat," He sighed, "She kept crying and saying something about some guy."

Justin looked defeated, upset, and clearly worried about Kat.

"Where is she?" I quickly asked.

My concern wasn't with the fight we had. It was with my best friend and I wasn't going to let her down. She needed me and I was going to be there.

"She took off." He groaned, "She won't answer my calls or text. She ran out of my house so fast I couldn't even process what was happening."

My thoughts raced, trying to think where she would have went. Until it all clicked and I knew where Kat went.

"Go home, I'll call you later." I ordered as I grabbed my keys and slipped on a pair of shoes.

"What?" He frowned.

"Go!" I yelled.

He didn't move so I pushed him out the door, locking it behind us. I ran to my car, unlocked the doors. I tossed myself in the drivers seat, put the keys in the ignition, and put it in reverse. I was speeding away from my house in a matter of minutes. Going down the road, making turns, and barely stopping for red lights.

As I grew near to my destination, I slowed down. Looking on sidewalks and alley ways in search for Kat. I finally spotted her, curled up on a bench in a small friendly park. Coming to a empty parking spot, I quickly cut the ignition, rushing out of my car. I hit the lock button, stuffing my keys in my jean pocket.

"Kat?" I whispered.

Her head snapped upwards, her green eyes leaking tears.

She let out a small sob, "Lyrical?"

Throwing my arms around her. Letting her cry on my shoulder.

"It's okay," I soothed, pulling her to me.

"He won't go away," Kat cried. "He is there every time I close my eyes."

"Shh," I hugged her tightly. "He isn't here. He won't hurt you ever again."

"He is still hurting me. He's haunting me Lyrical. I can't take it anymore." Kat argued, crying harder.

Who else has missed Justin and Kat? I know I have!!! This will be broken into two maybe three different parts!!!

You'll be finish out more about Kat and Lyrical's friendship. Anddddd a lot more about Kat :)