Chapter Ten

Look at pic :) you'll be seeing this person in the story

Please read a/n at end!!!!!

Chapter Ten

"Let's start by what I can do for you shall we?" Ashton spoke, a devilishly charming smile wide on his features.

"Yes, let us start there because I'm not sure you can bring Lyrical anything..." Kat skimmed over Ashton, "positive."

Ashton laughed amused, "I can make her the most known person besides myself within this type of business I assure you."

I shifted in my seat, "If you don't mind me asking, how could you help me?"

"I can get you plastered on magazines across the nation. I can set you up with recording artists so big in this industry your pretty little head would explode." Ashton smirked, giving me a wink.

"Like who?" Justin crossed his arms clearly not impressed.

"Excuse me?" Ashton frowned.

"What magazines and what recording artists?" Justin said, mocking Ashton.

"Vogue and hell even Playboy if she wanted." Ashton sent me another wink.

"What recording artist?" Kat asked with crossed arms.

"Ashton?" A man opened the door, stepping into the room, pausing our conversation.

"What?" He growled.

The most stunning man walked into the room. Mysterious and stormy green eyes, a breath taking skin tone, and a small scar on his left eyebrow. He looked like the kind of guy you could sink your teeth into and get a sweet taste of honey out of. Dangerous but alluring all at once.

"Aiden!" Ashton grinned.

The man called Aiden, nodded towards Ashton, "What are you doing?" He scanned over us until his eyes landed on me.

A rush of goosebumps went up my back before he turned to Mr. Garret's nephew. I have to stop these thoughts.

"I'm chatting with a potential client of my uncles." Ashton informed with a smiled.

"I see." His eyes narrowed. "We need to discuss something in private."

"Why don't you go get some drinks." Ashton spoke to Justin.

Justin scanned over the two men "Come on girls."

Justin stood and Kat quickly followed him. Slowly, awkwardly I did the same. We walked out of the room.

"Lyrical I don't like this." Justin whispered through clenched teeth.

"I agree." Kat looked at me, "Something doesn't feel right."

Sighing, "Mr. Garret sent me here. I can't just leave." I shrugged, "Besides Ashton is Mr. Garret's uncle. It will look bad if I leave now."

"That guy is a sleaze bag Lyrical." Justin frowned, "He can't bring you anything good."

"Guys let's just get through this, put the doubts away until we get home." I said.

I needed this to be a positive experience.

"Okay okay." Kat rolled her eyes, "Let's just get something to drink."

We found ourselves a glass of red wine, letting it soothe the tension our bodies held. I looked around for my friends when noticing they hadn't spoken in awhile, seeing them no where in sight.

"My apologizes we haven't been able to finish our chat." Ashton spoke, standing in front of me.

I cleared my throat, "It's alright."

"Are you enjoying the wine?" Ashton smirked.

Glancing down to the glass I held, only a sip of the liquid left. Breathing deeply, "Yes."

"It's one of my favorites." Ashton nodded towards my glass.

"Oh?"

"It's a popular choice." Ashton gently put a hand on my mid back.

All the while he stepped slightly forward, moving us to another place to stand.

"What is it?" Curiosity took me by the hand and drove me to ask.

He chuckled, "It's Concha y Toro."

The way the words rolled off his tongue and the wine buzzing in my veins, I had a strong urge of arousal seep between my thighs. I've never been like this, a wanting woman. I've had sexual encounters a few times before but I never had this much desire.

"Lyrical?" Ashton gave me a cheeky grin, giving me a sense he knew exactly what I was thinking.

I took note on how he smiled a lot.

"Sorry I tend to day dream sometimes." I blushed, nervously tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

He laughed "That's alright. I also get lost inside my own head sometimes."

I smiled a little, the awkward and tension in the air between us slowly disappearing.

Vote please :)

Comment and let me know what you think about this chapter :)