Chapter Eleven

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Chapter Eleven

Two weeks later...

I laughed when Ashton made a comical face.

"You actually like this?" His words showing his distaste for the sweeten piece of cream pie.

"Yes." I giggled.

He put the cake down grabbing his bottle of beer to get a drink. "Let me show you what I find helpful with sad movies."

I leaned into his warm fluffy couch. Loving the smooth texture on my bare legs. "What else besides sweets and alcohol can help a down mood?"

He smirked with a kind of dark look shinning in his eyes, "The kind of stuff that perks you up within minutes."

He walked out of the room and within a few moments he was back. I looked him over but didn't see anything in his hands. I could see something pressing out from his pants pocket. A small ziplock bag with white powder inside.

"Lyrical," He gave a small nervous smile.

I have him a questioning look, meeting his stormy blue and green eyes.

"I've had a wonderful few weeks getting to know you." He sat besides me, holding both my hands. "There's this part of me that wants more then the occasional hand holding."

I took in his words. Was he asking me to be his...girlfriend? Butterflies erupted within my belly at the thought.

"I'm asking you to be..." Ashton's words were cut off when someone barged into his house.

"Ashton!" A man yelled.

The man that walked in was the same man that interrupted our meeting last time. He was attractive but starting to annoy me.

"Aiden." Ashton replied through gritted teeth.

His eyes sliced through the air to look at the man.

"I need to speak with yo-" Aiden paused when he seen me so close to Ashton.

I quickly moved away from Ashton. My face burning with redness and embarrassment. Ashton did not like me moving away.

"Office." Aiden spoke with venom "Now!"

Ashton rolled his eyes much to Aiden's annoyance.

"Give me a moment." Ashton said to me, gently placing a hand on mine.

His touch was warm on mine. I nodded unsure of what was wrong, watching Aiden made me nervous. Ashton stood an stalked out of the room. Aiden starred at me, a glint of longing in his eyes. I couldn't look away from his stare. They memorized my whole being, a giddily feeling overwhelming me. Suddenly a weird spark lite up his eyes and he spun around, walking away.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered to myself.

When they came back it was already twelve, they had been chatting for at least forty five minutes. I had began to get bored. Panda pop the only thing to keep my attention from traveling to curiosity.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting." Ashton said looking truly apologetic.

His hair was slightly tousled, almost like he had ran a hand through it. I stood at their return.

"It's fine," I gave a small smile.

Aiden stared at me with bored eyes. I shifted on my feet, his glaze making me uncomfortable.