Chapter Nineteen

New update! Be sure to check out the image on this chapter!!!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!
🌸🌸🌸🌸

Chapter Nineteen

I straightened my back, held my head high and walked straight up to them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, walking up to three familiar faces.

"We've came to see you." Kat was the first one to speak.

Kat had her hair curled into a high pony tail. Wearing a long black fitted crop top and dark waisted jeans. She had done her make up in a cat eye with full lashes and red on her full lips. She highlighted her cheekbones with what I assumed was gold bronzer.

"Well you see me." I replied, eyeing the man I had only seen a few times. "An what are you doing here Aiden?"

"I came to speak with you." His eyes bore into mine.

Frowning, "About?"

He swallowed but remained calm, "About Ashton."

My face hardened, "What about Ashton?"

Aiden wore a dark suite with penny loafer shoes. He always seemed to reek of business and seriousness. I don't think their were a fun bone in his body.

"It's better we speak inside." Aiden replied, he straightened the wrinkle out of his suit.

My frown deepened, "Why?"

He glanced around, "In case theres ears listening."

His response left me curious and taken back at the same time.

"Fine, but only for a moment I have things to do." I looked at Kat and Justin, "I'd like to speak to him alone."

Kat rolled her eyes while Justin stood starring at me with disapproval.

"We want to talk to you too." Justin spoke.

Justin sported a grey T-shirt with washed out colored jeans. His hair had been brushed through and I could see stubble from his last shave.

"I only have a moment and Aiden seems to want to say something important. We will talk another time." Turning my back to them, opening my door as I spoke.

To say those words, it hurt telling my old friends to bug off. Truly missing them but I knew speaking with them would only led to arguing and I didn't want that. Ashton would not approve of me having them back in my life and I didn't want to disappoint him again. I promised I'd be a good girl for him and I am going to.

"Come on Justin," Kat grabbed his hand stepping down the small steps with her white shoes. "We have better things to do."

My heart tugged as they walked away but I pushed it aside. I opened the door the rest of the way and walked in, signaling for Aiden to follow me. As I walked in, my puppy Noel came running, tail wagging like crazy when he seen me.

"Cute pup." Aiden commented, but I ignored him and pick up the excited pup.

He licked my face and I laughed, "Hey Noel."

"Noel?" Aiden smirked.

I ignored his question and got straight to the case, "What are you doing here Aiden?"

He stiffened, sensing the playfulness had past and it was time for seriousness.

He cleared his throat, "I told you I want to talk to you."