Chapter Sixteen

COMMENT ME SOME FEEDBACK!!!
Let me know what is running through your mind!!!

Chapter Sixteen

"Baby you want to go to a party tonight?" Ashton took a deep breathe through his nose.

My body shaking I replied, "I have some recording to do."

Ashton eyed me with a frown, "My uncle set you up with a producer? When were you going to tell me?"

I nodded half smiling, "Yeah, the producer is really nice. I think we will make some amazing music. I was going to tell you after I recorded my first song."

"Who is your producer?" Ashton's eyes narrowed looking at me.

I looked away from him, knowing he wouldn't like my answer. I became nervous, my hands clammy.

"I think the name was Taylor." I mumbled, peeking up at him.

"Taylor?" Ashton fumed, "As in Jason Taylor?"

I looked down again, "Yeah."

His hands tightened up in fist, his knuckles going white. He took a few deep breathes before calming down.

"I think I'll go with you." He growled.

He quickly got dressed and tossed a shirt at me.

"What's this for?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Your not wearing that shirt." He looked at me.

"What's wrong with my shirt?" I frowned, searching for something that could be wrong with it.

"Your practically showing off what tits you have." Ashton stood in front of me, gesturing to my chest.

"But," I frowned up at him, "I thought you liked when I wore this shirt?"

"For me not for another man." He hissed, placing a firm grip on my shoulders. "Do you want him?"

Ashton became angry and I wasn't sure why.

"Want who?" I questioned.

"Taylor!" He growled, holding my chin, "Do you want him? Do you want Jason Taylor's dick instead of mine? You little slut, can't be happy with just one dick can you? You want every dick that turns your way!"

Ashton pushed me away from him. I landed with a hard thump into a near by coffee table. Luckily only my back hit the small table.

"Ashton baby no." I cried crawling towards him, "I only want you."

"Your lying!" He screamed, completing the distance to stand over me.

His tall frame shadowed me as I sat on the floor.

"I'm not." I promised, shaking my head side to side.

Ashton's next move was vicious, he back handed me. His palm smacking against my left cheek. The shock of pain and the strength he used, sent me falling on my right side. I yelped as my body laid on the floor. My back ached and face stung. Tears rolled down my face in a stream.

"Fuck." Ashton gasped.

He bent down, kneeling next to me. I held my face in my hands, uncontrollable sobs breaking from my lips. He reached out to touch me and I quickly scampered away.

"Baby I'm sorry." He whispered, "I didn't mean to do it. I wouldn't ever hurt you on purpose. Please baby don't pull away from me."

His voice was soft, like his heart was breaking with each word. Tears were welled up in his beautiful cloudy eyes. I felt horrible for causing him pain, I didn't want to make him cry. The next time he reached out I climbed into his lap. He cradled me as we both cried.

I knew he didn't mean to hurt me. Ashton loves me, he wouldn't do anything like that on purpose.

"I didn't mean to hit you Lyrical. I was just so afraid you wanted someone else. But I know now you only will ever have me." Ashton cooed.

"I only want you." I hiccuped, feeling guilty I made him feel that way.

"You just made me so mad." Ashton replied making me grimace. "You can't hide things from me. You don't want to hurt me, do you?"

I shook my head no, "I don't want to ever hurt you. I'm sorry. It was all my fault. I should have told you who it was. I'll wear your shirt, I'll always only wear what you want me to."

He smiled, "You know I'm just looking out for you."

I nodded smiling back.

"Will you be a good girl for me?" He purred.

I nodded again grinning. Happy he wasn't mad at me anymore. Happy I wasn't hurting his feelings anymore.

"Baby you want me happy right?" Ashton softly spoke into my ear.

"Yes." I replied making sure he heard me.

"Your lip is busted and you can't tell anyone I did it. You can't tell anyone what happened, okay?" Ashton traced a circular pattern on my back.

I loved the feeling, and leaned into him.

"Okay." I exhaled a sign of appreciation. "Is it like when I had you so excited, you held onto my neck and I passed out from your love?"

Ashton smirked then grinned down at me, "Yes. So we can't tell anyone, because they will mistaken it for being mean. And I'm not mean to you Lyrical."

My eyes widened, "Astons not mean. Ashton loves me and I love Ashton. Ashton would never hurt me or let anyone else hurt me. Ashton takes care of me and looks out for me. Ashton loves me."

Ashton smirked again patting the top of my head, "Good girl."