You don't and deep down you know you don't

Start from the beginning

"I won't let you down!"

He said as he gave me a quick hug before wiping his eyes and running off again to give me some much needed space.

"Feel better?" Asked Kazima.

"Not really" I sniffed.

"You will. Just give it time"

Time isn't something I have a lot of unfortunately for me.

----------

I had been alone with my thoughts for a while and cleared my head a bit. I just need to focus on finding out what the secret was. I shouldn't even have to call it a secret, it's my life not anybody elses.

I heard shouting again coming from the lobby so I went to check it out in case Ryan had already blown his chance.

"What's going on?" I asked as I emerged through the office door.

"Tyler and Bailey gambled our money and lost it all!" Jody snapped.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah! So now, we have no food, no money, and nobody to help us for three days!"

"Well what are we going to do then?" I asked.

"Starve to death" said Sasha. Wow, top marks for optimism(!)

Everyone continued to shout at Tyler and Bailey who were both red from embarrassment and shame.

Someone tapped my shoulder so I turned round to see Ryan. He gestured his head towards the cupboard where the coats and stuff are kept.

I cautiously went in with him and he sat us both down on a pile of junk and shut the door. Then, without saying anything, he held up a plastic box full of cookies.

"Where did you get those from?"

"I bought them. For us.."

"With what?"

"Money. Now have some.." I took one of the cookies and started to eat it, it was gooey and delicious.

"What about the others?"

"Not our problem. They threw away their money"

"Can I at least tell Kazima?"

"No! She'll just tell all the others! Now take all these, I have more in my room"

He handed me the box as the door swung open and we were caught red handed.

"Ryan's got food!" Yelled Jody which turned everyone's attention to us.

"Any more?!" Kazima snapped as she yanked the packet out of my hand.

"No that's everything" Ryan said. I was too stunned to even say anything right now, what do we do?

"Liar! He said there was more in his room!" Yelled Jody. As that fact sunk in Ryan ran back up to his room. Shortly followed by everyone else.

We all chased behind one another to Ryan's room where he was blocked the door or something. Either way nobody could get in.

Kazima started angrily banging on the door.

"Let me in!"

"I'm getting changed" Ryan replied.

"Open up!"

She gave the door one final shove and it quickly opened on Ryan who had food all round his mouth and quickly dived onto his bed, trying to look like he was there the whole time. Epic fail.

"Where's the food?" Jody demanded to know.

"There isn't any more"

"Then why wouldn't you let us in.."

"Why were you so desperate to see me in my underwear!"

"Search his room!"

"That's not fair!" I yelled. I know he has more food in here but God knows what they will do to him if they find it.

"Oh shut up Marie. This is for all of our sakes" Tyler said, clearly only thinking about his stomach.

"Check under the bed" Kazima ordered. Sasha and Bailey walked into Ryan's room and tipped the bed over, with Ryan on it. Ryan fell to the floor with a thud and Sasha and Bailey found the rest of his food and money under the bed.

"Told you!" Jody yelled as she helped herself to some of the junk food that Ryan had hidden.

"Why didn't you tell us? Or share with us?" Carmen asked moodily.

We all looked at Ryan for an excuse, instead, he threw up all over his bed and all over the floor. At least he didn't ruin anyone's outfit like I did.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

There will be another update tonight and did you guys hear that Karen Gillan is returning to Dr Who??!! I'm dying!

Luv ya loads and thanks for reading xx