"Granola bars, fruit snacks, and oatmeal." I answered, my green eyes scanning the boxes neatly stacked in the cupboard.

"I'll take a fruit snack, some grapes, and a cheese stick," he smiled. I tossed him a fruit snack packet and quickly grabbed out two cheese sticks, the grapes, and apples slices. "So, Punzie, how was school?" Eugene asked as he opened his packet. The fruit snacks flew everywhere. "Oops!" Eugene yelled as he dove to the floor. Pascal quickly ran over and ate the fruit snacks on the table. "Five second rule!" Eugene yelled sticking his head back up.

"That's gross!" I laughed as I washed the grapes.

"At least your floor is clean." He laughed as he popped one of the snacks into his mouth.

"Only because my mom is a neat freak." I softly chuckled and rolling my green eyes. I sat down beside him, tucking my blonde hair behind my ear.

"Regina Corona a neat freak? I don't think so," he teased, shaking his head at me. "Hey, where did the rest of my fruit snacks go?" Eugene suddenly asked twisting his chair in a circle as he looked at the floor.

I whistled and pointed at a red Pascal, who was nervously curling up. "Oh, so the frog is the culprit," Eugene grinned. Pascal suddenly shot his tongue into Eugene's ear, making him jump. Eugene rubbed his ear annoyed. "You know, you keep coming up with more reasons for me to hate you." He stated. Pascal smiled and curled up on his shoulder. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture of them finally getting along.

"That's a keeper." I giggled, waving my phone at them.

"Hey, where's my cheese stick?" Eugene pouted.

"Oops, forgot. Here you go," I smiled as I slid him a cheese stick. I peeled mine open and pulled it apart. I saw Eugene petting Pascal as he fell asleep on his shoulder. I opened my apple slices and laid a piece out for Pascal. He quickly woke up and ran towards it. "You can have a nap after your snack." I giggled.

He quickly ate it and turned red. I laid another slice on my hand and stuck it out for Pascal, but Eugene quickly grabbed it and shoved it into his mouth. Pascal squeaked, angry at Eugene for stealing his favorite snack.

"What? I just wanted a bite," Eugene shrugged with his mouth full of apple. I chuckled and gave Pascal another. I threw away the wrappers as Pascal climbed back up onto Eugene shoulder. "I though you were mad at me." Eugene laughed. Pascal shrugged his shoulders and curled up into a ball.

"We can sit in the living room." I stated as I wiped the counter clean from our crumbs. Mom would have a heart attack if she saw how messy we were.

"Alright." Eugene replied as he grabbed the grapes and brought them into the living room.

"You know my mom doesn't like food in the living room." I said, eyeing the grapes in his hands.

"She doesn't have to know." He fired back, lightly laughing. I rolled my green eyes and sat down him on the couch.

"Okay, I'll let it slide for today." I teased, smirking at him,

"You never answered my question. How was school?" Eugene asked as he popped a grape into his mouth.

"Now you sound like my mother." I groaned laying my head on his lap. Suddenly, I heard pounding on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. I saw Jack and Kristoff plow through the door.