"Bye!" She hung up. 

I walked back to the back room and sat now. Again, it was silence between CC and I. We really didn't know what to say. Lately all our conversations have been turning into fights. I'm kind of sick of it. It's time to say something.

"Everyone else is over Sadie and I dating, why can't you be?" I asked.

She looked up at me, she looked mad, "Are you serious? You hate her."

"I hated her, but then I didn't."

"You guys only been dating for a week and a half."

"So? I see a future with her." I pointed out.

"What? The spoiled rich girl that we use to make fun all the time?" 

I nodded, "Things change, people change. Sadie is not like that at all. Actually I recall a time when you told me to give her a chance." 

"That was before-"

"Before what?" 

"Shut up." She got up and went to the front of the store. 

See what I mean? It's like every time we talk to each other, we ended up hating each other even more. I remember a time when I was head over heels for her. And now look at us. I went to the front of the store and stood next to her. We stared outside, it was so bad, I'm surprised the window didn't break yet. Out of all the places we could've gotten stuck at, we got stuck at the place that's so old, it's ready to come down. CC got mad that I followed her out.

"What do you want me to do? Go out there and die?" I raised my voice a bit.

"No. I want you to leave me alone."

"Why are you so angry at me?!" I want answers. 

She gave me an, "are you serious" look.

"I want an answer." I stated.

She didn't say anything just started to walk back to the back room. I followed her and grabbed her arm. CC turned around and slapped me right in the face. Well that hurt. 

"You forgot about me!" She yelled.

"Sorry, that I got my ass kicked and forgot about you. I wasn't planning on it. It's not my fault!" I yelled back. 

"You remembered a girl you hated for so long." 

"I don't know what you want me to say. My brain only remembered few people! Sorry."

She didn't say anything.

"It's not like you remembered that we had the night of the crash." I pointed out.

She took a step back and looked at me.

"What? If you would've remembered maybe we would've been dating." 

"I did remember it, I just lied." 

"Why? Everyone already knew how much I liked you. They even thought we were going to end up together."

"Because I didn't want to break up our friend group."

I took a deep breathe, "CC, everyone already saw us as a couple. You wouldn't have ruined anything."

She didn't say anything.

"And now you're so jealous over Sadie and I that you had to hook up with my brother."

"Who told you?"

"Everyone already knew. I'm sorry we didn't work-"

CC kissed me out of no where. I pushed her away. She just looked at me confused.

"Are you serious? I'm dating Sadie, I like her, not you."

"But you said."

"That was the past. Move on, I did," I replied, "I'm going back to home, just lock up when the storm is over."

She was about to say something, but I left before she could. The rain was coming down hard and the winds were strong, but that's not stopping me from seeing Sadie. I should tell her about the kiss, but I think CC is embarrassed enough. As I walked walking, I saw someone in the fog. When I got closer, I realized it was Sadie. I smiled. We reach each other and kissed. 

"Wow, I've so many movies with the couples kissing in the rain and uh, I thought it would be better."

"I think that was light rain." I smiled.

She smiled back and we kissed again. We were having a moment, then lighting stroked 3 feet away from us. We looked at each other and walked back to Jeremy's house. It took a long time, but by the time we got there, we were drenched and the storm was over. We both looked up to the sunny sky. 

"I should go home change." She suggested.

"And shall walk you." I smiled.