Happy Birthday

I woke up in one of the most comfortable beds ever. I can't believe I have a rich brother, who was just like me. I woke up to my ringtone, Sadie was calling. I pulled my phone off the charger and answered with my tried voice. 

"Happy birthday!" She yelled happily. 

I smiled, "Thanks, did you get the mass text last night?" 

I sent a mass text saying that the party changed to Jeremy's place.

"Yeah, you have an older brother?"

"I didn't know until last night." I replied.

"Well, I can't wait to meet him! Mind if I come over for breakfast." 

"Uh sure, I'm not good at cooking."

"No worries, I'm already here and your brother made breakfast."

"One question-"

"I always introduce myself to the new neighbors." She interrupted me, somehow knowing the exact question I was about to ask. 

I told her that I would be right down and hung up. I got changed into light blue ripped jeans with a white and black baseball shirt, the white suspenders Wyatt bought me, but instead of wearing them as actual suspenders, I had them off my shoulders and just let them hang, I also put on maroon converse. I walked into the kitchen, kissed Sadie and took a seat. Sadie was wearing black and white polka dotted shorts, a red off-the-shoulder shirt, white Vans and gold bracelets.

"I bought you another gift, I know we said only one person, but I just had to buy you it." She smiled. 

She gave me a box that was wrapped in birthday wrapping paper, it even had a blue bow on top. I unwrapped it and saw it was a really nice grey and blue hoodie. 

"I love it." I smiled.

"And I got you a gift too." Jeremy said with a braggy tone. 

I looked at him, curious to what he bought me. He threw keys at me, I caught them and continued to look at him.

"I bought you a used car, but it is a Mercedes-Benz convertible. It was all I could afford, until I get my next paid check."

"You got me a convertible?" I looked at him in shocked.

He nodded, "I'm sorry if you don't like it, it still needs a paint job."

"Who cares about the paint job, I have a fucking convertible!" 

That is the best gift anyone has ever given me. I looked at the time and saw that it was almost noon. I said I would pick everyone up, so they don't have to worry about getting lost. They all seem pretty excited to meet Jeremy and my party. Sadie wanted to tag along and I was more than happy for that. We got into my new, white car and drove off. For a used car, this is really nice. We picked up everyone and they were all amazed by my car, I drove back to Jeremy's place. When we got out of car, Ash punched me, really hard, in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" 

"What the hell is this? This is huge."

I nodded, "I know, it's all thanks to my older brother."

"I barely remember him." CC was trying to think about what he looked like. 

"Well, lets go in so you guys could meet him." I shrugged.

So, Ash was wearing black jeans with patches on it, a grey shirt with a blue plaid shirt over it, a backwards black snapback,a feather necklace and black worn out boots. Kit was wearing high waisted jeans shorts with red stars patches on the back pockets, a white loose t-shirt that says "puppies love me," a moon necklace and black shoes. CC was wearing ripped black high waist shirts, a gray tank that says, "Tasty Waves," and have red lips on it, a red rose ring ans black converse. Wyatt was wearing dark blue jeans with a grey blink-183 shirt, a chain and blue converse. We all walked inside and I shouted for Jeremy. I heard a guitar coming from the backyard and my friends and I followed. Jeremy was playing an electric guitar and it was actually really good.