Felix's

So, last night was great, I loved spending the night with Sadie. I don't even remember what time I got back, all that I know is that my mom was either pissed or sleeping. She never sleeps, it was the first one. My friends said they're coming around 1, so I have an hour to get ready. I'm kind of excited to go to this shop, can't wait to see what my friends buy me. So, I got changed into ripped jeans with a black and red t-shirt, maroon converse, that gold bracelet from yesterday and three different rings. One is a sliver Spiderman, the second one is gold and the last one is silver. I grabbed my Batman wallet, phone and decided to go downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen and I was hoping to be able to sneak out. Sadly, she stopped me. I rolled my eyes and turned to her slouching. She looked so angry.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Work. I got more hours so I could have more money for my birthday tomorrow."

She looked me dead in the eyes.

"You haven't forgotten about my birthday, right?"

"No, in fact, I have something special planned for you." She smiled.

Ash texted me that they were there and I told him to wait outside, I'd be right there. If my mom catches me lying today, I'm probably screwed for tomorrow. I decided to head out and on my way out I heard my mom say something.

"Have you seen your dad?"

I stopped and walked back in the house, "Why?"

"He didn't come home last night and I need his paycheck."

"For a second there, I thought you were worried about him." I looked at her and left.

I walked up to Wyatt's car and we drove off. Ash was wearing black ripped jeans with a baseball shirt, black boots and a gold weed necklace. Wyatt was wearing black pants with a white t-shirt and a plaid shirt over the shirt, with old, worn out grey converse and a black beanie. CC was wearing black leggings with a black tank top that says "made in the 90s," a black shirt wrapped around her waist, white converse and a silver cuff bracelet. Sadie looked amazing today in her red dress with black boots, black and silver feather earrings and a white flower crown. Finally, Kit was wearing a Wonder Women tank top with really short jean shorts, red converse, an ice cream necklace and a yellow watch. Within 20 minutes we were at the shop. We all walked in and saw Laura, who was wearing a black zipper tank top, black ripped skinny jeans with a white skull on it, black Alice n Wonderland boots, black lace, fingerless gloves, blood moon earrings and a purple crystal ball necklace.

"Happy almost birthday, Lanny!" She said hugging me.

"Thanks, nice shop." The shop is like a Gothic thrift shop.

"I try," She smiled, "Feel free to look around!"

"We're dong a thing where we all buy something for Lanny." CC added.

"Oh well, that's even better. I think this is a perfect shop for that."

They all went and looked around for a gift for me. stayed back and hung out with Laura.

"Which one are you dating?" She asked.

"Uh, what?" The questioned caught me off guard.

"Come on, if this were a book, you'd be the main character and the main character is either hardcore crushing on or dating someone." She added.

"Before I answer anything, why would I be the main character?" I looked at her with a slight smile.

"You rescued a friend, make most of the decisions, friends seem to look up to you." She pointed out.

"Alright, I see what you're saying and Sadie."

"Really? The rich one?" Laura was intrigued.

I nodded, "Yeah, crazy, right?"

"Not really. You saved her, you two probably kissed last night and I saw how you looked at her during the party. You couldn't keep your mind off her."

"Are you a physic?" I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

She just shrugged.

I smiled, "Alright, fine don't tell me."

"So, anyone else know about this. Your relationship?"

I shook my head, "We tried to tell them. I'm just going to tell them on my birthday."

"Have fun with that."

"Wait why?"

"I have a feeling something big is going to happen tomorrow."

"You can totally see into the future!?"

She just shrugged again. I swear if she's playing me and I get stressed out from nothing, I am going to be so angry. Eventually everyone checkout and we left. We went to a nice restaurant. We order and one by one they gave me my gifts. Ash got me a pillow that looked like pot in a ziplock bag, Kit got me a fancy, steampunk flask, Wyatt got me white suspenders, CC got me a big wing ring and Sadie got me a gold pocket watch. I looked at her curious.

"A while back you said that you thought pocket watches were so cool." Sadie smiled.

"That was like 3 years ago, you remembered?"

She nodded, "I remember a lot of things."

CC looked at me, "Best gift?"

"Pocket watch." I replied looking right at Sadie.

That gift made me like her even more. The fact that she remembered made me like her even more. I can bet the rest had no clue about that. Sadie probably even remembers the story behind it. I always wanted a pocket watch because when I was a kid, my great grandfather had one, he died and gave it to another great grand kid. I was pissed. I bet she even remembered me describing the way it looked. The pocket watch looked kind of like the one Sadie bought me. Anyways, we ate and left. I had to go to work. Sadie walked me and she wanted ice cream. Before we walked in she kissed me.

"You're defiantly telling them tomorrow, right?" She asked.

I nodded, "I was thinking about doing it a little after we get to CC's."

"Sounds perfect to me. We really need to tell them because it kind of feels awkward."

"Agree."

We walked and I bought her ice cream, I got to work. She left after finishing her ice cream. I was the only one working and really no one was here. I was ready to close up, when something happened.