Wait It Out

Okay, what I have learned, I cannot wait things out. I am so bored just laying here in my bed trying not to think about how I ended up here. So, I'm getting out of bed and I don't care about how badly my rips are still broken because I need to know what happen. Right away, it's killing me. I got out of bed and changed into dark blue jeans with red shirt that has a dinosaur on it and says, "All my friends are dead," grey converse and a silver guitar necklace. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I tried to make it look like I was as good as I could be. Jeremy looked at me and got from the couch. He walked over to me, curious.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I wanna go out for some fresh air and hang out with my friends." I replied.

He looked at me, "How are your ribs?"

"Great, I think they're feeling so much better."

"Really? Then, I could slap your ribs and everything will be fine?"

I nodded. Oh boy, I hope my acting is top notch. I'm about to cry. Jeremy slapped my ribs and to my surprise, he forgot which ones were broken. I just looked at him and shrugged. I walked out the door. I guess cat got his tongue. So, I walked up to Sadie's house, it isn't too far, so why not stop here first? Plus I can barely sit or bent over without my ribs hurting, so I wasn't going to drive today. I knocked on Sadie's door and once again, I met her father. This time. I was fully clothed. He just stared at me. 

"Uhh, I'm looking for Sadie."

He didn't say anything just shut the door. I didn't know what to do, do I leave? Do I stand here like an idiot? Is he going to take out a gun? Am I going to die. I mean he is in the police force, so he could easily cover up a murder. The door opened again and I flinched. Once I realized I was safe, I looked up. It was Sadie with a smile on her face. She was wearing a professional looking pink dress with a floral print, pink and black cat flats and a white watch. She looked absolutely perfect. 

"Relax, my dad would never hurt you."

"But he's so big and scary." I added.

"Yeah? So? You're scrawny and adorable. No one could ever hurt you."

I looked at her, "How does that make me feel better?" 

She giggled, "So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, I was hoping to hang out with everyone, you know like I we always did."

"Yeah, that sounds great," she smiled, "So, Jeremy let you out? What about your ribs? And your memory?"

I nodded, "My ribs are perfectly healed and I'm remembering a lot of things."

"That's awesome!" She hugged me tightly. 

I can't even get hugs from my girlfriend. Damn it, but I am okay. Everything is okay.  

I texted everyone else and we all agreed to meet at the spot that we always hang out at. As Sadie and I were walking, I started to get a sharp pain at my ribs, it was uncomfortable, but I have to suck it up and pretend like nothing is wrong. Sadie and I showed up to the bench and eventually everyone else showed up too. They were all happy to see me. CC was wearing a mesh tank top with pineapples located at the boob region, very classy, she was also wearing black shorts, rainbow converse and black sunglasses. Kit was wearing a black Fall Out Boy crop top with ripped light blue jeans, a black beanie and a floral necklace that says, "No fucks given." Ash was wearing black ripped jeans with a white Rolling Stones shirt, blue converse and a backwards black hat. Wyatt was wearing a dark purple button down shirt with a black tie, blue jeans, black converse and black rimmed glasses. He looked very professional. Right away we questioned that and not me, it felt refreshing.