Winning Her Back & Other Things

Today is the day, that I get Sadie back. The reason why we broke up; I am idiot who lied. I really care about this girl and I really want her back. It's our one week anniversary and if this doesn't work, she will officially be the second shortest relationship ever. First one, I was at party, this girl asked me out, then 5 minutes later, she dumped me. It was great. I actually never been in a long relationship. Longest was a month. Anyways, I got out of bed and changed into something classy. I put on tan pants with a dark blue button down shirt, black suede and grabbed my acoustic guitar. Yeah, I dabble a little in music. Luckily I have my memory back, so I won't forget how to play. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Jeremy just looked at me. He was about to say something, but I was in a hurry.

"Hold that thought." I said and ran out the door.

Well, I didn't run, my ribs are still in a lot of pain. But hey, they're not as bad as before, so must be a good sign. I ran as best as I could to Sadie's house. I knocked on the door, just hoping she would answer and she did. So far, luck is on my side. She just looked at me with one eyebrow raised. She was wearing a red sleeveless romper with black boots and a gold necklace.  She was waiting for me to actually do something. I put my guitar around my neck and begun to play. I won't put the full song, but the first few lyrics are all anyone needs. 

"~Everything has changed since I met you, my heart was broken, hope was over due.~" I went on and finish the song.

When I was done, I looked at her with eyes wide open and a heart full of gold. She looked stunned, not sure if that's good or bad. I leaned forward waiting for a reaction. She wasn't saying anything. 

"I wrote it all in one night. I want you back Sadie."

"We never technically broke up. I was just mad at you." 

"I should've told you that my ribs were shot. I  didn't mean to lie."

"I know, you idiot. Don't worry I forgive you." She smiled.

I smiled back and we kissed. 

"Two questions." She looked at me.

"Ask away ma'lady." I smiled.

"First, how are your ribs now?"

"I should still me in bed and the doctor gave me heavy drugs." I replied with a smile. 

"Okay, we'll get back to that," She said, "Second, where'd you get that shirt?"

"From my brother's closet." 

"Okay!"

"So, where shall we got for our anniversary?"

"Um, back to your place, so you can rest."

I gave her puppy dog eyes, "But that's not romantic."

She rolled her eyes, not giving into the look, "We'll make up for it when you're all healed. For now, I will stay with you until you fall asleep." 

"Fine, but I'm wearing this exact outfit." I replied.

She just smiled and we went back to my place. We walked in and Jeremy stopped. That's right, he was going to say something right before I left. I looked at him.

"Is that my shirt?" 

I nodded and we went upstairs.

"Use protection!" Jeremy yelled. 

Sadie and I went up to my room. I'm going to be perfectly honest, I was planning to sneak out, after Sadie leaves. But right now, I don't think I should be lying. She sat at the side of my bed.