Virgin Stories

So, I absolutely got no sleep last night. I was pacing my room trying to figure out what to do. I just feel like I have so much pressure, I am the only virgin out of friends. You don't know how tantalizing that is. It gets in your head, man. I am freaking out. I heard my phone go off. I got a text from Kit. It asked how I was feeling. I replied with pretty good. I mean, pretty good physical health wise. A few moments later she texted back, saying great. She wants to come over tonight and hang out with everyone else. Bringing the gang back together. I was totally cool with it. Now I actually have something to look forward to and something to get my mind off this whole sex situation. I looked at the time and noticed it was 10:54 am. I am almost an hour late for work. Damn it. I quickly got changed into red skinny jeans with a black tank top, a black and grey plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black converse and a silver dog tag. I grabbed my phone, keys and ran out of the house. As I was leaving, I didn't see Jeremy anywhere. I mean it is a big house and he's still moving things in, so maybe I just missed him. I got in my car and drove off. Without this car, I would've been so late. I hurried into the ice cream shop and didn't see Mallory or Jeff. It was just that girl, Lexi from before. She looked at me as I put on my apron. I didn't say anything, I was hoping since she was here, I wouldn't have to worry about explaining myself. Lexi was wearing a black tank top that was tucked into a pink skirt with grey hearts all over, black flats, a pink, red and white rose bracelet and bright red lipstick. She didn't say anything either. We just worked side by side with, what I felt like a complete awkward silence. As we were working, I saw Brooklyn walk in. She was wearing light blue skinny jeans with a maroon hoodie, black converse and a blue and gold turtle ring. She walked up to the counter, looking confused.

"I thought you got fired." She said. 

I shook my head, "I thought Wyatt didn't want anyone to know about your relationship." 

She gave me a dirty look, "So, why are you here?"

"I work here. I got beaten up and I was out for a while with broken ribs and amnesia." I shrugged.

"Oh. Well I'll have a vanilla soft serve cone."

"Coming up!" I made her ice cream and gave it to her. 

After giving me the money she looked at me and said, "I don't think Wyatt wants it to be a secret anymore. He invited me to the party." 

I cocked my head a bit to the left, "Who else was invited?"

She shrugged, "He only invited me." 

Wait, are my friends just inviting random people to this party thing? It's not even a party, at least I thought. I was thinking it was the gang hanging out. Brooklyn left and for a bit it was slow. No one was really coming in. I honestly would just leave if I wasn't late for work. I went to the back and grabbed a bottle of water. I sat in the back, going through my phone. When I looked up, I saw Lexi coming back. I stood up and walked up to her.

"Hey, there's a blonde girl here for you." Lexi said.

I nodded, "Okay, thanks." 

I walked to the front and saw Kit, I knew it was her. She was wearing light pink shorts with a black sweater that says, "I'm a virgin. (this is an old sweatshirt)" white converse with pineapples on then and a blue light saber necklace. Why does she have to be wearing something that says that? I mean come on! I lasted a while without thinking about my whole sex stuff. Jeez. Kit smiled at me, it wasn't like a "I'm happy to see you smile," but more like "I'm about to tell you something, don't freak out." I rolled my eyes and really didn't want to hear what it was. I knew I wasn't going to like it. 

"Hey, buddy!" 

'What are you going to telling?" I asked.

She sighed and stopped smiling, "Well, we invited some other people."