"You don't even know her. If any of us 'knew' her, it would be me. I've had a locker next to her since middle school." I exclaimed as I walked backwards in front of her. Elsa shrugged her shoulders.

"True. But one time Rapunzel was my partner in art and she was very nice." Elsa fired back. I rolled my eyes ad got out of her way, letting us walk again.

"Fine, I won't mess with Rapunzel's love life." I said defeated. We took our seats and listened to our teacher blabber about the French Revolution. Finally class ended, and I walked with Hiccup to math.

*Elsa's POV*
I walked to science and took my spot next to Eugene. Ugg, I hated him. He was so over-confident and a total player. I sat down and waited for the idiot to walk in. Eventually, Rapunzel and Eugene walked in and she sat in her seat looking a little sad. She glanced back at Eugene and must have noticed my stare and quickly turned around blushing. Eugene pulled out his chair and leaned back into it.

"Hey Elsa." Eugene smiled. He leaned back in his chair, making me want to kick out his bottom legs so he would fall backwards.

"Hello Eugene." I replied annoyed. I quickly looked to see Rapunzel playing with her long hair, acting like she couldn't hear us. Poor girl, he'll probably never notice her. Just like Jack.

"Soo, what are you doing this Friday?" Eugene asked with a huge, flirty smile. I rolled my eyes and looked forward, not wanting to look at his crummy face.

"I'm hanging out with my friends." I answered. He leaned forward, trying to get in my personal space.

"Maybe I could join you?" Eugene flirted. I scoffed and twisted my chair to the side, wanting him to leave me alone. I wasn't into him nor would I ever be.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather not hang out with you." I said as I rolled my eyes. I would never want to be friends with that kid. He was too much of a player. I looked at Rapunzel and saw her smile a little.

"Oh come on. I'm not that bad." Eugene persisted. I twisted my head to look at him. He had an innocent smile plastered on his face, making him look sincere, but I knew better. Rumors fly fast in this school.

"You're right. You're terrible." I glared. Hopefully that got him off my trail. I looked at Rapunzel and saw her frown. I didn't know what would make her upset unless she shipped us. Which I highly doubt.

"Alright! I'm picking partners for your projects!" Mr. Johnson yelled. I listened intently and heard Rapunzel and me were partners. Maybe I could ask her about Eugene. "Get with your partners. Today, you're going to learn about your partner. Have fun!" Mr. Johnson yelled.

"Have fun with Blondie. She's a sweetheart." Eugene smiled as he picked up his books off the table. He walked over to his partner, strutting like a fool. Rapunzel walked excitedly over to me.

"Hey Rapunzel!" I smiled, hoping she would have forgot about this morning. That was an embarrassing moment I'd like to forget.

"You must be Elsa. I've heard a lot about you." Rapunzel grinned. She sat down in Eugene's spot and looked happy. She batted her green eyes and leaned her elbows on the table, twisting her body towards me.

"Soo, what's your favorite color?" I asked, trying to make simple conversation. If we had to be partners, I wanted to at least know a little bit about her.

"It's a tough choice between purple and pink. You?" Rapunzel replied. I tapped my chin, thinking about my answer. She patiently waited, giving me a soft smile.

"Blue. What's your favorite thing to do?"

"Paint. I especially love painting pictures of my friends." She squealed. I chuckled, surprised by her answer. She didn't strike me as a painter, but hey, lots of people have hidden talents.

"Really? I could I see one of your painting?" I questioned.

"Sure, I keep a couple on my phone." Rapunzel said. She pulled out her iPhone that had a pink case. I saw that her lock screen was a picture of the Top Dawgs when they were in elementary school. Eugene had a orange Popsicle and he had his arm around Rapunzel. She had purple stains all over clothes and mouth and was also holding a melting, purple Popsicle. Kristoff was laughing and holding his dog when it was a puppy. Jack had a cheesy smile on his face and was showing off his melted, blue Popsicle that was dripping onto his shorts. They were all missing some of their teeth and looked happy, like there was nothing in the world that could break them apart. Rapunzel quickly punched in her password. Her background was a picture of a chameleon in a dress. "Oh, that's my pet Pascal. Isn't he adorable?" Rapunzel awed.

"Yeah he's adorable." I giggled. Rapunzel looked through her phone and found a picture she drew of her friends at their middle school graduation. I saw she even painted the people in the background. I saw Merida, Hiccup and I taking a picture behind them. "Hey, that's me!" I said. Rapunzel quickly looked at her phone.

"Oh my gosh! That's awesome!" Rapunzel laughed. She zoomed in on her picture, getting a closer look at us.

"You're a great painter." I random stated. For once, I let my mouth speak before my mind.

"I'm alright." Rapunzel blushed. How could Eugene not fall for her? She's smart, beautiful, nice, and couldn't hurt anyone."Oh Elsa, I wanted to tell you something." Rapunzel said as she played with her hair.

"What is it?" I asked. She sheepishly played with her pencil, tapping it on the counter.

"Sorry I was listening to your conversation earlier." Rapunzel whispered. I smiled, understanding what she was talking about. Most people heard our conversation anyways.

"That's okay. Can you tell Eugene I don't like him?" I smirked. She gave a small chuckled then looked back at her paper.

"Umm, actually I was going to tell you that-" Rapunzel started as the bell cut her off. We quickly gathered up our stuff as she looked a little worried.

"Let's meet after school. You can finish there." I stated. A smile broke out on her face, brighting up the room. She nodded her head, liking the idea I spontaneously came up with.

"Sounds like plan!" She cheered as a familiar figure appeared behind her.

"What sounds like a plan?" Eugene smirked and wrapped his arm around Rapunzel back. Those two were perfect for each other, if only he could see that.

"Ohh, it's nothing. Let's go to history. See you around Elsa!" Rapunzel smiled, swatting away his question. Why would Merida plan revenge on the sweetest girl in the school?

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!