Dinner or Sued

Jasper's POV

At the tentative knock on the door and the small frightened voice of the waitress.

"Sorry to disturb you Mr Jackson, would you like your breakfast now or shall I come back at a more convenient time for you"

As she waited for my reply I strolled over to the door and pulled it open and watched as the waitress shrank back.

As I prepared to give her a verbal blast, I thought of Amanda and how I wanted to get round her, so I decided to practice on this young girl.

"Please come in and could you put it on the coffee table for me, there's a darling" I said in my sexists voice.

The girl eyed me suspiciously before giving me a wide berth and hurried to the coffee table, placing the tray on the table she beat a hasty retreat giving me a wide berth again on her way past.

"Wait" I commanded, and the girl stopped absolutely still and her eyes widened and I could see tears starting to build.

"Please and thank you" I said handing her a £20 note "for you" her eyes which I thought couldn't get any wider.

"F,f,for me, are you sure, I mean it's a lot"

I managed to bite back my immediate retort, took a deep breath.

"Yes for all your help"

"Thank you sir, I mean really thank you sir" and she curtsied, actually curtsied, before taking off with a huge smile on her face and it brought a small smile to mine as well.

"Right I've ready for you Amanda Clayton, let's do this"

----------------------------------------

Mandy's POV

I really wasn't looking forward to today, this was the day I had deemed the day to apologise to that American jerk.

Crawling out of the bed but only when Bonnie insisted now was a good time for her to visit the garden. I washed, dressed casually throwing my hair up in a ponytail, I decided to skip breakfast as my stomach was playing on a rollercoaster and take Bonnie out.

"Come on Bonz, lets go clear the cobwebs out, slipping on her harness and lead and my dog walking trainers, we set off for the park.

Down past the sheep wash around the keepers cottage, waving to Mrs Gordon as she fed the orphan ducklings.

"Are you going to the quiz on Wednesday Mandy" she hollered.

"I'll be there Mrs Gordon, wouldn't miss it for the world"

As we shouted pleasantries back and forth, I walked around her cottage to go back on the other side of the lake.

I was feeling a lot happier now being out walking the dog in magnificent surroundings what more could a girl want.

"Good morning Miss Clayton, how are you this fine morning"

I actually let out a little squeak and jumped at the masculine voice that spoke from behind me.

Turning sharply my heart sank, it had to be him, didn't it, Bonnie came charging over tail wagging furiously to see who the newcomer was, as he bent down to fuss Bonnie.

"traitor" I thought " you should be ripping him limb from limb"

I managed to steady my heart rate and form a coherent response.

"Good morning Mr Jackson, beautiful morning isn't it?"

"It certainly is, even more beautiful now"