Her phone rings, and Carli stares at it for a moment with discomfort. Sighing, she answer its, "What?" 

"That's no way to speak to someone you once loved." 

Carli's heart drops, "So you really are alive." 

"Alive, and well, that's more than I can say for you," Tori snaps. 

"What do you want from me, Tori?" 

"I want you to join Klaus, he is a smart man, Carli." 

"No he's not, he's an evil one." 

"He brought me back, so I can be with you. What's evil about that?" 

"Really? To be with me? It sounds more like he kept you around as bait, a bribe even." Carli hits the end button, and lets out a sigh. 

*** 

"I'm fine," Stefan tells Klaus as Ray sits on his back. 

"Are you sure? We've been walking for quite some time now, if you need some water or a little sit down," Klaus chuckles. 

"You know I get that we're stuck together," Stefan begins. "But maybe we can skip the chit chat, we'll be great." 

"So much brooding," Klaus rolls his eyes as the continue on into the forest. "Your self loathing is suffocating you, my friend." 

"Maybe cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves," He suggests. "We've been at it all summer." 

"Thanks to our pal, Ray, we found ourselves a pack." Klaus smirks slightly as the reach the group of werewolves. 

*** 

Hours had went by, and Carli had been drinking a bit while staring at a candle. She lifts her phone off the counter, and dials the familiar number. "Hello, dear sister, so glad you called." 

"I want in," Carli says. "I'm done playing one of your puppets, but you leave everyone alone. Tori, and everyone in Mystic Falls included." 

Its silent for a minute, "Alright." 

"Where are you?" 

*** 

Ten minutes later, and Carli had walked into the Mystic Grill. "I found Klaus, he's expecting me soon." 

"You sure you're up for this?" Alaric asks, knowing what had happened the previous night. 

"I have to stop him, one way or another." 

*** 

Elena lets out a scream as she's pushed into the water. Carli and Alaric whip back around, weapons in hand. However, it wasn't any monster they should fear, just Damon and the two relaxed as they had called him. 

"Damon? How are you even here?" Elena glares. 

"Thanks for the tip," He tells the two of us. 

"You sold me out," Elena looks surprised. 

"You thought we'd take you to a mountain ranged, filled with wolves, on a full moon, and my brother without any backup?" Carli chuckles, "Don't look so surprised, sweetheart." 

Damon soon followed Elena in at an attempt to get her out. "You know," Carli says and Alaric turns to her. "They would make a really cute couple." 

Damon eventually agree to Elena coming along, as long as they finished before the full moon was out. 

*** 

Stefan groans in pain as Ray sunk his teeth into his arm, before taking off. Just as he was about to run after him, he froze at the sound of familiar voices.