"Yeah, it's crazy." I said giving a half smile.

Harry closed his eyes I moved to situate myself and found a Hershey Kiss, I unwrapped it before popping it in my mouth. I smiled before turning towards Harry, who still had his eyes closed, "hey."

His eyes were still close but I didn't want him to fall asleep just yet, "You want to have another kiss fight?" I teased, climbing on top of him my lips peppering kisses all over his neck.

He opened his eyes staring at me, "Another kiss fight?"

I nodded, lowering my face to his but not quite placing my lips onto his, I could feel the hotness of his breath over my cool skin. Still, I made no move to finish what I started, I merely hovered. It was the anticipation that drove me insane.

When he completed the action, and finally kissed me he pulled back laughing, "Why do you taste like chocolate?" His eyes crinkled as he began laughing again.

I pulled back showing him the wrappers, he lifted me back into his lap.  I liked how it felt to be over him, I guess he did too because I felt him grow increasingly hard beneath me.

I didn't say anything because I thought it'd be rude, he never called me out when I was in embarrassing situations.His hands slipped into my shorts, and my mouth parted in a bit pleasure and a bit of shock.

I made no efforts to stop him because I liked when he touched me, his long fingers brushed against my core and I shuddered, moving my hips instinctively. His eyes never left me as he began to pleasure me finding out what made me tick.

I bucked my hips, as he pressed against my clit, my mouth formed into an o shape as I moaned into neck.  I loved how he made me feel but I didn't like being watched I felt awkward.

His pace quicker against me and I trembled in his embrace, he rubbed harder against me and I couldn't stand it, I whined pulling at his hair, "oh God Harry."

He didn't stop his pace, he was relentless, whispering the naughtiest things into my ears, "You like it don't you angel?" He hummed, in a husky low tone.

He was absolute sex, I pressed my lips against his temple as I shifted my hips against him, "yeah." I moaned.

"Yeah?" He questioned, in low seductive tone sending me over the edge.

My toes clenched as I felt myself unravel, every muscle within me tightened and I couldn't hear anything but myself and the loudness of my breathing as I rode out my high.

I relished in the fact my hair was covering my face, I leaned my chest up lazily feeling very exhausted but fulfilled. I watched as he pulled his fingers from me and placed them in his mouth.

I blushed covering my face, he didn't just do that. He chuckled removing them, "you taste so good angel."

"Harry." I whined blushing a deep shade of red, but at the same time his words made me tingle.

He lifted me up and into his arms carrying  me into the bedroom to finish what we started.

-:-:-:-

When I woke up I was very much naked, I glanced over at Harry who was sleeping and very naked as well, I hugged the sheet closer to my body.