"What're you doing to him?" Donna asks. 

"Everyone gets processed," the first man says. 

"It's taken a tissue sample," I inform Donna. 

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow! And extrapolated it! Some kind of accelerator?" The Doctor finishes.The machine lets the Doctor go, and he moves back, examining his hand. Donna and I run to him while he looks at a larger machine near the 'processor'.

"Are you good?" I wonder aloud. I examine his hand and notice a Y-shaped graze. The Doctor and Donna keep an eye on the other machine as it opens.

"What on earth? That's just..." The Doctor trails off. A woman steps out from the machine, smoke billowing everywhere. The Doctor and I look on curiously as the woman looks around, also curious.

"Arm yourself!" The first one tells the new woman. He hands the woman the gun and she naturally handles it.

"Where did she come from?" Donna asks. 

"From me," the Doctor answers. The woman is arming the gun as the Doctor, looking totally shocked himself, explains the situation to Donna. 

"From you?! How? Who is she?" Donna questions. 

"Well... she's... well... she's my daughter."

The woman looks around wildly, "Hello, dad!"

***

The woman joins the soldiers while the Doctor, Donna, and I stay in the background.

"You're primed to take orders, ready to fight?" The first man asks. 

"Instant mental download of all strategic and military protocols, sir. Generation 5000 soldier primed and in peak physical health. Oh, I'm ready," the new woman answers. 

"Did you say, daughter?" Who I assume as Donna, asks. I look over at her. 

"Mm. Technically."

"Technically how?" Donna asks.

"Progenation. Reproduction from a single organism. Means one parent is biological mother and father. You take a sample of diploid cells, split them into haploids, then recombine them in a different arrangement, and grow," I answer. 

"Very quickly, apparently," the Doctor finishes. 

"Something's coming!" The new woman shouts. What I know as 'Hat' run down the tunnel shooting.

"It's the Hath!" The first man yells. The people on our side shoot back. 

"Get down!" The new woman shouts. 

"We have to blow the tunnel! Get the detonator!" The first man shouts. 

"I'm not detonating anything!" The Doctor shouts back. A Hath grabs me and starts to pulls me away. Jenny kicks the other Hath and picks up the detonator.

"Blow that thing, blow the thing!" The first man says. 

"Alessa!" The Doctor shouts for me.  

"Doctor!" I yell back, struggling against the grasp. 

"No! Don't!" The Doctor yells at the concept of blowing the place. The new woman presses the button, and they all run to cover before the tunnel explodes, and I fall unconscious. 

***

I wake up in the debris of the explosion and spot an injured Hath.

"Hey, I've got you. Is it your arm?" I ask. The Hath gurgles. "Alright. Let me examine it. Keep still. Don't move," I mumble. The Hath nods. "Alright, I'm not a doctor, but I am associated with one. I believe your arm is dislocated." Many Hath march in and point guns at me.

"I'm trying to help him! Okay, this is going to hurt like a bitch. One, two, three!" I say before I snap the shoulder back into place. The Hath cock their guns. The injured Hath explains them that I was helping him, and the guns are lowered.

"Now, then. I'm Captain Alessa," I start with a smile. "How the hell are we going to do this?" The Hath lead me into their base, similar to the human encampment. They seem delighted to meet a friendly person who they think is human.

***

I wonder what's happening with the Doctor and Donna. I shake it off before looking at a map. "That's a new map. There's a different set of tunnels!"

***

The Hath wave their guns in the air, celebrating me. 

"Come on,  I didn't do anything!" I mutter. The Hath pat me on the back and continue to wave their guns in the air.

"I think I just started a war."

***

I stand here waiting when my phone starts to ring. I hesitantly pick it up. 

"Hello? Doctor?" I say aloud. 

"Alessa, you're alive!" He shouts over the phone. 

"Of course I am. Are you all right?" I question. 

"I'm with Donna, we're fine, what about you?" He rushes. "And, and Jenny, she's fine too!" I hear Donna yell. "Yes, all right, and- and Jenny... That's the woman from the machine, the soldier, my daughter, except she isn't, she's... she's... Anyway! Where are you?" He quickly asks. 

"I'm in the Hath camp. I'm okay, but, something's going on. The Hath are all marching off to some place that's appeared on this map," I utter into the phone. 

"Ohhh... That was me. If both armies are heading that way, there's going to be a bloodbath," the Doctor states. 

"What do you want me to do?" I wonder aloud. 

"Just stay where you are, if you're safe there then don't move, d'you hear?" The Doctor interjects. 

"I can help. No, no... Let me rephrase that... I will help," I announce. The phone beeps and the connection breaks. "Doctor? Doctor! God dammit," I yell, so confused on what's going on.